The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now?

Scroll to see replies

Exhausted. Ten hours sleep in three nights.
Reply 21
Optimistic and tired
Bored
Very depressed. :frown:
Reply 24
Really sleepy, I just want to curl up and snooze foreeever. But more like, curl up and snooze around someone? I miss Tori, just curl up there and even though she's still doing her work I'd be happy just to be nearby, snoozing :biggrin:
Reply 25
Happy.
Reply 26
Annoyed. Bored. Angry.
Tired, drowsy and nervous.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by brightcitylights
Sad cause I want to make up with my best friend but I don't think it will happen.

It probably will, it took me and my friend 1 year and a bit to make up but we did and we have been alright since.
Reply 29
Original post by donutaud15
had some water just before passing out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my gosh hun you should get seen by a doctor, that's terrible.
Reply 30
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Really sleepy, I just want to curl up and snooze foreeever. But more like, curl up and snooze around someone? I miss Tori, just curl up there and even though she's still doing her work I'd be happy just to be nearby, snoozing :biggrin:

I hope you and Tori can reconcile your differences and make up :smile:.
Reply 31
A feeling that someone is staring at me, but every time I look around I see no one. Apart from that I'm hungry
Bit bleugh. And out of it a bit, coz I don't feel well enough to revise and I kinda wanna go back to college...
Reply 33
Pretty much like I do all the time haha, bored, tired, depressed, fat etc etc
I'm in a state of relaxation at the moment. Don't know why. I got plenty to worry about :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
Oh my gosh hun you should get seen by a doctor, that's terrible.

probably should. never eating crab again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Depressed, tired and hungry.
Reply 37
confused uni accommodation decisions :/
Reply 38
I'm feeling sad and bored and kinda lonely since my friends are being difficult and not answering my messages. So overall not feeling too good right now, I ate too much ice cream too :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by lou 22
I feel annoyed, cold (even in a warmish house), dejected, neglected (by my bestie) and peckish lol.

How are you feeling?

I feel cold, lonely and hungry. I sound homeless haha but i have the central heating on and i have food in the kitchen but right now i just cba to move.

Quick Reply

Latest