The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now?

Scroll to see replies

Tired, bored, guilty for not revising..
Reply 41
What is wrong with us all? the majority of us feel like crap.
Bored......
Bored, trying to do my dissertation
Panicked :dong:
Reply 45
Original post by lou 22
I hope you and Tori can reconcile your differences and make up :smile:.

You may have misinterpreted :lol: I'm in Liverpool and she's working in London, I don't get to see her that often!
Reply 46
Original post by tasha1993
What is wrong with us all? the majority of us feel like crap.

Well.. it's nearing exam season, what would you expect? :P
Reply 47
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Well.. it's nearing exam season, what would you expect? :P

I don't even have any exams anymore, I kinda wish I did so I had something to do :lol: I feel like crap mostly because I pretty much have no life right now and all my friends are too busy to see me ;_;
Reply 48
Original post by grgrgr
I don't even have any exams anymore, I kinda wish I did so I had something to do :lol: I feel like crap mostly because I pretty much have no life right now and all my friends are too busy to see me ;_;

Awh :C What would you like to do?
Reply 49
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Awh :C What would you like to do?

Anything :c I'd just generally like a reason to get out of bed in the morning. A job would be nice but can't get one, I just feel kinda useless these days :b
Reply 50
Original post by grgrgr
Anything :c I'd just generally like a reason to get out of bed in the morning. A job would be nice but can't get one, I just feel kinda useless these days :b

Owh that does suck :/ Have you got some work experience to put on your linkedin account anyway?
Reply 51
Tired and stressed (due to exam pressure).
Reply 52
Update: feel like ripping my womb/ovaries out :cry::cry2:
Reply 53
Surprisingly relaxed and not stressed out whilst revising for a retake in a few weeks - no idea why I'm not feeling nervous.
Crappy, stressed and tired - but completely unmotivated.
Stressed and tired, but also a little proud of myself for making good progress with my revision after ages feeling unmotivated (6 hours today!) :biggrin:
Reply 56
A bit annoyed because I was meant to get a tattoo done today but had to spend my money on getting electricity instead because the emergency credit ran out. I thought we had enough left til pay day on Friday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh.
Reply 58
Peeped off! :unimpressed:
(edited 10 years ago)
Cold, bored, annoyed at myself, because I know I should be packing and I really can't be bothered.

Quick Reply

Latest