The Student Room Group

How to revise best for edexcel igcse physics, chemistry and biology?

Reply 1
Go through the spec and make sure you know the stuff that could come up (all of it if aiming for a*) and then do a ton of past papers and correct your mistakes. There are lots of yt vids on igcse stuff so you can look there if youre stuck. Honestly, they're not as hard as they seem once you revise them. It took me a solid day for each paper (cramming so I wouldn't advise it) but it just goes to show that there's not that much to know! :smile:)
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by cerlohee
Go through the spec and make sure you know the stuff that could come up (all of it if aiming for a*) and then do a ton of past papers and correct your mistakes. There are lots of yt vids on igcse stuff so you can look there if youre stuck. Honestly, they're not as hard as they seem once you revise them. It took me a solid day for each paper (cramming so I wouldn't advise it) but it just goes to show that there's not that much to know! :smile:)
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, also would you advice doing the past papers and looking at notes or revision guide while doing the paper for questions that I don't get or not and looking at them afterwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Datta10
Thanks, also would you advice doing the past papers and looking at notes or revision guide while doing the paper for questions that I don't get or not and looking at them afterwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, looking at them afterwards :smile: Otherwise it's just comprehension :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by cerlohee
Nope, looking at them afterwards :smile: Otherwise it's just comprehension :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending