The Student Room Group

Do you get on with your siblings?

Scroll to see replies

I love my sister but we have completely different personalities which results in us fighting a lot. I am sad that we don't have the same bond some of my friends have with their siblings but that's life.
Reply 21
Nope, not at all. I've never liked her, and after she flamed me and her best friend on the internet a couple of years ago (about her wedding, she turned into a complete bridezilla), we both independently cut off all contact with her. I'm totally happy with that decision.

Not to say I wouldn't mind a sister I was friends with ... just that it isn't ever going to happen with the one I've got.
My little brother is one year younger, nice at times but hes got an abnoxious personality so we argue every day.
I love my sister(3years younger), we don't do much together but always talk and help each other out.
Reply 23
Older sister: We get along brilliantly and we can be complete loons when we don't have to be sensible in front of our significant others

Younger sister #1: The 'middle' child so she feels like she's left out often, so being her brother I do my best to talk to her when I can, the last thing I want is for her to bottle up everything, recently actually went to a party with her and looked after her near the end of the night.

Younger sister #2: The youngest of the lot. She's a complete and utter nutcase and we have a lot of laughs. She's also my gaming rival on the Xbox, which is nice because no-one else ever seems to go on it anymore :/

When we're all together on a day out we're very close knit and it's always a real blast to be with them :biggrin: Camping's really fun too! Yeah, so, I get along with them brilliantly. They have few quabbles between themselves but I keep out of them ^^;;

Quick Reply

Latest