The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Carr Saunders Hall

Hey all, so I'm currently living at Carr-Saunders hall and enjoy it so much that I decided to join Committee and help you freshers out next year! Saunders offers so much, with the cheapest rents, a great social life and perfect location.

If you guys have already received an offer for Carr-Saunders then good for you, I can guarantee you will have a great time here!
If you're interested in applying then feel free to ask any questions and I'll try my best to help!

Also, feel free to join our facebook page even if you're just interested in applying; https://www.facebook.com/groups/659317240770544/
Reply 1
How many people share a kitchen and floor at Carr-Saunders, also are the rooms generally a good size ?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by stevie99
How many people share a kitchen and floor at Carr-Saunders, also are the rooms generally a good size ?

There are 30 per kitchen, but this is perfectly ok as you have meals on weekdays and so it never really gets that busy in there!
And yes the rooms are a great size, bigger than mine at home actually :smile:
Reply 3
lol
Reply 4
Original post by BenSaunders
There are 30 per kitchen.

You didn't mean to say 3 did you? :P
I've got an offer for Carr-Saunders, I was wondering how much the common room is a hub for the residents? Is it the place to hang out when not studying, or usually empty, or a decent place to study as well? Also is the hall cliquey? And how does the size of the hall's population affect the atmosphere?
I've got an offer for Carr-Saunders, I was wondering how much the common room is a hub for the residents? Is it the place to hang out when not studying, or usually empty, or a decent place to study as well? Also is the hall cliquey? And how does the size of the hall's population affect the atmosphere?

Yeah, the common room is a hub and you'll often find people there in the evenings. The hall's too small to be very cliquey (eg compared to Bankside) but obviously groups do form. Smaller halls tend to be more friendly.
Any idea of what the shared rooms are like, please??
Any idea of what the shared rooms are like, please??

Bit bigger than a single with more cupboard space? Not sure what you want out of your question.
Original post by blueconstellation
Bit bigger than a single with more cupboard space? Not sure what you want out of your question.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending