The Student Room Group

Damn heightism is real

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by slade p
tall guys don't mind short girls and some may prefer them but many like me also want to be able to kiss girls while standing up, also taller girls have sexy long legs.

I'll give you that.

download (2).jpg
Reply 41
Original post by Gondur
I'll give you that.

download (2).jpg

lol thats some proper long legs

i wouldn't want a girl taller then me, perfect height would be 5'8 or 5'9.
Reply 42
Original post by Gondur
6'2 means nothing. If you're 5'11 and have the body of a Calvin Klein model then you'll pull more girls than the 6'2 beanstalk.

Being tall AND lanky looks absolutely terrible but being tall and built doesn't.

I'm 6'2 and I'm built which is why a lot of girls look at me. Why should I be modest about my appearance and feel as though I should not be happy with my height and body. My body is at least 7/10. Would be 10/10 if I worked out but I don't as I'm lazy.

This made me laugh. So I thought you deserved a +
Reply 43
5'10 is average so the OP is wrong to be insecure about it.
5'10" is pretty average and most girls end up describing that as tall anyway when they see a person that height in real life :biggrin:

Original post by Kumis
Looooooooool since when? All the guys I know hate tall girls, calling mlst of them lanky and all sorts. I'm 5ft4 and wish I was an inch or two shorter, all the shorter girls I know get so much attention.

Only short boys don't like tall girls lol. 5'8-10 girls have some of the hottest bodies usually. Really the shorter the girl is the less likely she is to have a bangin body.

I've been with girls 5'2" - 5'10" though. So don't care that much lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tengentoppa
That's just banter though. I don't think that means they'd say no to dating you on account of your height.

And 5'8'' is tiny for a guy.
:teehee:

When you're 5'3" everyone looks tall :tongue:
Reply 46
Original post by ChickenMadness
5'10" is pretty average and most girls end up describing that as tall anyway when they see a person that height in real life :biggrin:

Only short boys don't like tall girls lol. 5'8-10 girls have some of the hottest bodies usually. Really the shorter the girl is the less likely she is to have a bangin body.

I've been with girls 5'2" - 5'10" though. So don't care that much lol.

This can be true but I find to opposite, however you probably prefer different body types to the boys I know, I find tall girls normally are flat chested or have fake boobs and tend to be lanky and have skinny legs, but smaller girls tend to be curvier with the bigger bum, decent size boobs and nice flat stomachs but not skinny, just slimmer.
Original post by Gondur
6'2 means nothing. If you're 5'11 and have the body of a Calvin Klein model then you'll pull more girls than the 6'2 beanstalk.

Being tall AND lanky looks absolutely terrible but being tall and built doesn't.

I'm 6'2 and I'm built which is why a lot of girls look at me. Why should I be modest about my appearance and feel as though I should not be happy with my height and body. My body is at least 7/10. Would be 10/10 if I worked out but I don't as I'm lazy.

This is how I know you do no get any girls lol.

Body makes a very negligible difference in getting girls, only guys think it makes a huge difference. In reality as long as you're not obese or a skeleton most women don't care about body/
Reply 48
[QUOTE=ChickenMadness;47660649

Only short boys don't like tall girls lol.

Do you mean they don't fancy them? Or they don't like them as a person?
Original post by Qari
Do you mean they don't fancy them? Or they don't like them as a person?

don't fancy them. Hardly any male wants a girl thats taller than them. Makes em feel less manly lol.
Reply 50
Original post by alicja_p
When you're 5'3" everyone looks tall :tongue:

5'3, you cute lil thing, pats you on your head.
Original post by Gondur
Yes. Despite my bodily aesthetics and a decent face, I have no social skills :frown:

you sound like a heighly insecure person who will not go far in life. you must be breaking down inside
Six foot three and built into it as well. Look upon me mortals and despair!
Original post by Gondur

If this were true

you wouldn't be looking for attention online by saying this weird ****
Original post by slade p
5'3, you cute lil thing, pats you on your head.

The great thing about being 5'3 is that I don't have to bring my knee up far to knee guys in the crown jewels

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest