The Student Room Group

How to tell if someone didnt follow back on instagram

Hello im new to instagram. Basically I added my facebook friends to instagram and want to know who didn't follow back so I can unfollow them. Tips?
Get an app that will show you your unfollowers or those who don't follow back like JustUnfollow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Find inner peace before embarking on such socially sensitive quests
Reply 3
Original post by Kandybars
Get an app that will show you your unfollowers or those who don't follow back like JustUnfollow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I give people a chance to check their instagrams? Like a few days
Original post by Lay-Z
Should I give people a chance to check their instagrams? Like a few days

Yeah, that's what I usually do, haha. They have a certain amount of time to follow me back otherwise I unfollow them. Also, if you see them posting new photos and liking stuff but they haven't taken the time out to follow you then the likelihood is that they never will so you should just unfollow them. Oh yeah, if you examine the ratio of how much they follow to how many followers they have, then you can kinda guess whether they'll follow you or not. For example, Following: 236 Followers: 301 = they'll probably follow you. Following: 102 Followers: 994 = they probably won't follow you.
Reply 5
Original post by Steezy
Find inner peace before embarking on such socially sensitive quests

Cba with ppl who don't follow back srs
You can get an app I think but give them a few days, some people may be lazy with their insta like me :smile:
Reply 7
JustUnfollow's a great app for this!

Btw you guys should follow me; r_vyas (I will follow back if you tell me you followed me :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Being brutally honest; learn not to care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending