The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I got in and will be joining John Snow college in october!!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 61
WOOOOOOOOO I GOT IN!!!! AAA! Congrats all! I am now off to DRINK! See you all on fresher's week!
Reply 62
Wow, I never realised how many people were coming to Durham in October. Just about everyone seems to have got in! Well done everyone!
Reply 63
w00t i'm in, grades ABBC, see you all in October! (stoney will be at St. Aidens college reading computer science :smile:)
Reply 64
87 Kathryn
Hi, Does anyone know how to get usernames and passwords for the Durham track thing? I missed out by one grade and UCAS doesn't say anything. Has anyone else been accepted for law yet?

Yea I got accepted for Law, but I didnt miss the grades, try phoning them because i know tey handed out some ABB offers this year and if thats what you got i dont see why thy would reject you.
Reply 65
Hi! I got in too (knew it for a while but this thread is so cool...) Geography and russian, Castle October 2006!!! :smile:
Reply 66
Thanks, i will probably try to ring again. I got AAB. Which college are you going to?
Reply 67
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Needed AAB, got AAA in Maths, Further Maths and Physics :biggrin: I'll be coming to study Engineering, I'll be at Van Mildert college :biggrin:

SEE YOU ALL SOON!
Reply 68
87 Kathryn
Thanks, i will probably try to ring again. I got AAB. Which college are you going to?

Josephine Butler :biggrin:
Reply 69
they let you in with just those three? bloody hell.
Reply 70
I'm in. AABD, needed AAB!
I hearby join the 'I'm in' club....
Geography at Chad's baby!
Katanaji
Hi! I got in too (knew it for a while but this thread is so cool...) Geography and russian, Castle October 2006!!! :smile:

ooo russian!! excellent choice:smile:

ill be offering private russian tuititions....u can sign up if u want:smile:hehehehehehe
Reply 73
I'm in! Sociology at Grey. Hurray!

Well done everyone! What a load of smarty pants we are :biggrin:
Reply 74
lol i thought moose was already at durham
Reply 75
really? Have you not seen my grade panic threads (they were justified I only got the Further Maths A by 2 marks!)
Reply 76
I'm in for Business.
Reply 77
Congrats to everybody who got in and commiserations to those who didn't (especially Talya...).

I have had a firm for quite a while but today I called the Swedish university which had also accepted me and said I wouldn't be coming... so now there's no way back... I will definitely be comming to Durham. :afraid: :biggrin:
Hey well done to everyone, especially the Queens Campus people! Welcome, look forward to seeing you in October!
Reply 79
I'm in too :smile: So excited.

Latest