The Student Room Group

Where to study ACCA

i m going to appear in A level exams in nov/dec ........ so afterwards i have decided to do AC-CA frm london ..... my question is that it will be worthful of doing AC-CA frm London aur nt bcz i have heard humors that doing AC CA frm London will never let u to get a job as i will be consider an international student in London and my family is taking a huge financial risk for me so i dnt want to be any big trouble so anybody can guide me that frm which country and institution i shall go for the AC-CA ......... ???????
Original post by ahmed314
i m going to appear in A level exams in nov/dec ........ so afterwards i have decided to do AC-CA frm london ..... my question is that it will be worthful of doing AC-CA frm London aur nt bcz i have heard humors that doing AC CA frm London will never let u to get a job as i will be consider an international student in London and my family is taking a huge financial risk for me so i dnt want to be any big trouble so anybody can guide me that frm which country and institution i shall go for the AC-CA ......... ???????

I moved your post to a new thread as the one you replied to is over 4 years old.

Yes you can do the ACCA in London. have you been applying for ACCA training contracts in London? Or trainee accountant jobs that offer ACCA sponsorship?
Reply 2
Not yet ! bcz i have a very little knowledge about this so plz can u guide me this all kind of stuff ... i will be very grate full 2 u !
Not yet ! bcz i have a very little knowledge about this so plz can u guide me this all kind of stuff ... i will be very grate full 2 u !

Ok well step one you have to stop typing like that. You need to get in the habit of communicating professionally and clearly.

If you check the ACCA website there is plenty of information. Do you have predicted grades for your A levels yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
first of all clear me that doing ACCA from london will be worthful ?
first of all clear me that doing ACCA from london will be worthful ?

London is the financial centre of the UK and one of the top 5 financial centres globally. What do you think?
Reply 6
sounds awesome ........... but how it is possible for me that i could get a sponsorship job before an arrival in uk as i m far away frm the uk ri8 at the moment so can u guide me this to0 ....... and thanks 4 the info u gave it 2 me !
Reply 7

Learn ACCA at BPP University. You can work part time 20 hours per week as an International student.
I think OP should be well aware that unless you got a working visa (or an EU citizen), it is very difficult for you to work in UK.
These days, the Cameron Government is quite xerophobic. They have placed an institutional barrier for company to hire foreigners outside of EU or commonwealth countries.
They have specifically request the companies that UK citizen first, then EU citizen, then Commonwealth countries, and at the bottom line, it's the rest of the countries. So even if the companies want to hire you because you are honest, hardworking, smart, or cheap, unless you are in the bracket saving for the last one, the horizon is pretty bleak for you because they cannot avoide the government rule.
Reply 9
Does it matter where you do ACCA? Why is it better to learn it in London than anywhere else?

Of course if you get your practical experience at a company in London, that is probably worth more, but the exams are the same everywhere, aren't they? (you can do the UK variants in other countries as well)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending