The Student Room Group

Bath's London show dates!

Howdy dowdy folks, it's-a-me!

Been a bit crazy recently, just finished my final year at Bath (anybody else finishing this year say "ho!") and we're in the midst of putting together a show at the Candid Arts Trust so it's all a bit hectic! Also been accepted onto Bath's MArch course, so hopefully will see some of you applicants next year :biggrin:

Having said that, you all look like things are going swimmingly, since we're the most fantastic students in the whole world :woo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Details of Bath's London show are below, as well as a pretty picture to stick on your wall and pray to every evening :colonhash:

Spoiler

FRI 27/06 | 2:30pm - 11pm (bar from 5pm)
SAT 28/06 | 10am - 6pm
SUN 29/06 | 10am - 2pm

A load of Bath Uni students will be there, as well as lots of architects from the top practices in London, Bath and Bristol - in other words a great opportunity for anyone thinking of studying architecture, or wanting to chat with graduates, professors and architects!

That's all, post below with any questions about the show and if you're coming, say! Would be great to meet some more TSRians :biggrin:

Ta everyone,
Architecture-er
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, congrats on making it. An old friend from school George P (dunno if I should say his full name here) invited me to the Bath show in London, you most likely know him, I'll come say hi and awkwardly bring up TSR if I recognise you there on opening night.
Original post by GormlessWonder
Hey, congrats on making it. An old friend from school George P (dunno if I should say his full name here) invited me to the Bath show in London, you most likely know him, I'll come say hi and awkwardly bring up TSR if I recognise you there on opening night.

Oh yeah I know him :biggrin:

Awesome, see you there!
shameless bump
I'm going for a look then off to the bartlett show after.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending