The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Think I will get between A*BB and ABC so quite disappointing (stupid science course work)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lots of grades there, what are they all?

In order: Arabic, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Critical Thinking and Maths :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by _collegegirl
Couldn't be more worried about my AS results. Know I haven't performed as well as I'm capable of under the exam pressure :frown:

I am feeling exactly what you are feeling.
Every single exam there has been at least one pleb error....
It seems I can't perform at my very best under that sort of pressure.
I thing I did acceptably well, (maybe enough for Oxbridge) but I know I could've done better, especially in one Chem exam and one S2 exam where I will scrape an A if I am lucky in each of those exams.....Could be worse I guesss:frown:
Original post by A2Student
In order: Arabic, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Critical Thinking and Maths :smile:

Ah I see!
Ah I see!

Yep, quite a load I've got there, but thank god it's over!
Yep, quite a load I've got there, but thank god it's over!

I've a load myself! It's all overrr
I feel like my exams went okay but I still have that horrible feeling that I haven't got the grades to get into my firm. If I get rejected from my firm but accepted into my insurance, what can I do? Because I really dont want to go to my insurance :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've a load myself! It's all overrr

Yeah finally! Though I'm not as ecstatic as I thought I would be. I'm too tired I think. What subjects were you doing?
Yeah finally! Though I'm not as ecstatic as I thought I would be. I'm too tired I think. What subjects were you doing?

This year's results are for maths, bio, chem, physics and French!

Haha it's a weird feeling
This year's results are for maths, bio, chem, physics and French!

Haha it's a weird feeling

Oooftt they're super hard subjects!! Maths and physics just don't do down well with me. I started AS French in year 12 but my college then dropped it because I was the only one doing it and they "didn't have funding" -__- lucky guy!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kay(:
I feel like my exams went okay but I still have that horrible feeling that I haven't got the grades to get into my firm. If I get rejected from my firm but accepted into my insurance, what can I do? Because I really dont want to go to my insurance :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you can call them up and beg literally to take you if they've got space otherwise I don't know I definitely don't want to go to my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same .I really don't want to go to my insurance .I don't see myself there.
The fear of not getting into my firm is eating me alive.Honestly I think I would resit :/ if it doesn't go to plan.
My parents don't agree but I think it's the best option tbh :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Oooftt they're super hard subjects!! Maths and physics just don't do down well with me. I started AS French in year 12 but my college then dropped it because I was the only one doing it and they "didn't have funding" -__- lucky guy!

French is boring ngl, language is good though
Original post by MissB26
I think you can call them up and beg literally to take you if they've got space otherwise I don't know I definitely don't want to go to my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think I'd have a clue what to say to them on the phone without crying... hahah

Original post by livealittle
Same .I really don't want to go to my insurance .I don't see myself there.
The fear of not getting into my firm is eating me alive.Honestly I think I would resit :/ if it doesn't go to plan.
My parents don't agree but I think it's the best option tbh :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same :/ I said the same to my family and I got the whole 'it doesn't matter if you don't get into your firm, if you get into your insurance then you're still going to university' but I just don't want to go to my insurance :frown:
French is boring ngl, language is good though

Haha lol I love the language though so I can't wait to take it up again this summer :biggrin:
Haha lol I love the language though so I can't wait to take it up again this summer :biggrin:

Woooo, I want to learn Spanish this summer. With some German
Is there any way I can collect my results since I am not going to be in the country?
(edited 9 years ago)
Woooo, I want to learn Spanish this summer. With some German

Wow! Clearly you're more cooler than me now :biggrin:
Reply 78
I'm not scared for results day, erm kinda accepted I've done bad I guess. I need 3As for both my firm and insurance oops
Original post by Kay(:
I dont think I'd have a clue what to say to them on the phone without crying... hahah

I'm sure you made it into your firm just think positive

Yeah same :/ I said the same to my family and I got the whole 'it doesn't matter if you don't get into your firm, if you get into your insurance then you're still going to university' but I just don't want to go to my insurance :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest