The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I keep having nightmares about UCAS track :erm:.
Reply 981
That's IT! I can't take it anymore! I can't keep coming on TSR 5 times a day as if that'll make results day come any faster, fretfully checking the answers to papers on which I am increasingly blurry about what I actually wrote down on the day and spending roughly 15 minutes a day staring into space, imagining the crushing disappointment of seeing 'BB' written down in cold, hard black-and-write ink on that fateful day next month, shoehorning the equally likely event (at least based on my performance...I think) of 'AA'.

I cannot continue this self-inflicted torture. The next month will be spent working out, playing guitar, prepping my last A-Level (Philosophy) and learning C++ without any TSR.

See you on results day, TSR! :rock:
Original post by CescaD96
Latin?! I didn't even know that was offered here!

um... AS HISTORY was that AQA and what was it like... interesting, coz i wanna do it this yr... is it a lot to do with 4 other subjects...???
Original post by Ndella
Can you not bring up English Lit please? I'm convinced I've got a D in that exam - and I'm being optimistic!

Sorry, I know what you mean, I'm practically in the same boat, just can't help but confirm whether I did something correctly, its so hard to tell with essay-based subjects though, in my GCSE English Lit I was convinced I nearly failed, ended up getting an A*, exact same thing happened with History, so yes be optimistic!
It's 1 month and 1 week until Results day, and after that (if I get into my firm uni) it'll be 1 month and 1 week from there until I move into my accommodation at uni :eek4:
Seeing as everyone else is doing it...

Firm: Law at Cambridge (Gonville & Caius College) - need A*AA

Best case scenario: A*A*A*A
Worst case scenario: AAAA

I'd take A*AAU in a blink of an eye, I'm so worried about where my A* is going to come from :s-smilie:
Firm: 320 UCAS Points
Teachers Predicted: BBC
Best Case: A*A*B
Worst Case: ABC

Personally thought all my exams went alright, last year I got CDD at A-level through my own laziness and it was a huge kick up the backside I've never worked harder for anything than I have this year so really hoping the hard work pays off :smile:
Original post by JamesRobertson

Personally thought all my exams went alright, last year I got CDD at A-level through my own laziness and it was a huge kick up the backside I've never worked harder for anything than I have this year so really hoping the hard work pays off :smile:

So are you a resit student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember you from the OCR Chem threads.. so what do you think you are going to get in chem?
Original post by livealittle
So are you a resit student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep
I might as well do it too

Best case scenario: A*A*A
Worst case scenario: anything lower than AAA

Need AAA to apply for medicine in my gap year :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by letsbehonest
I remember you from the OCR Chem threads.. so what do you think you are going to get in chem?

Hoping for a B depending on grade boundaries maybe an A how about you? :smile:
Original post by thatitootoo
Those predictions look amazing! Well done on the Bengali especially! Very few speakers of the language dare to touch it at A-level! About 60 entrants nationally last year...:redface:

The irony that I can't do Bengali lol
Hoping for a B depending on grade boundaries maybe an A how about you? :smile:

Cool!

Depends on the grade boundaries really. Really hoping for an A* but I'd be chuffed with an A

I didn't do that great in F324. I hope the grade boundaries are low :biggrin:
Cool!

Depends on the grade boundaries really. Really hoping for an A* but I'd be chuffed with an A

I didn't do that great in F324. I hope the grade boundaries are low :biggrin:

Ah nice hope you get an A*, see it was the other way round for me I didn't mind F324 and found F325 a little more difficult, what other subjects do you do?
Ah nice hope you get an A*, see it was the other way round for me I didn't mind F324 and found F325 a little more difficult, what other subjects do you do?

Biology and Maths :smile:

Biology was ok, if the grade boundaries are low I might be lucky!! Maths on the other hand.. that was a slap in the face

Wbu?
Reply 996
38 days.. Wow.. I thought it was further away
Biology and Maths :smile:

Biology was ok, if the grade boundaries are low I might be lucky!! Maths on the other hand.. that was a slap in the face

Wbu?

Ah nice :smile: Maths and IT, both went well with the exception of Core 4 which was an absolute pig! still think I've done enough to get an A which should hopefully come out as an A* praying for low grade boundaries like
Results day needs to hurry up! I'm getting inpatient, I'm too excited
Ah nice :smile: Maths and IT, both went well with the exception of Core 4 which was an absolute pig! still think I've done enough to get an A which should hopefully come out as an A* praying for low grade boundaries like

Cool! Good luck :smile: What are you going to be doing at uni?

I agree C4 was disgusting. I did so well in all my maths modules and then C4 just had to ruin it :frown:

Latest