The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by llamaspoon
Yeah English lit is the subject I am most worried for :s-smilie:

Glad I'm not alone! My first question was awfully answered too so I'm really panicking :frown: I'm desperate for an A but unless my examiner is REALLY nice, it isn't happening :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by livealittle
How am I going face my maths teacher on results day after that hell sent C4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Glad I'm not alone! My first question was awfully answered too so I'm really panicking :frown: I'm desperate for an A but unless my examiner is REALLY nice, it isn't happening :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually only need a B in lit for my firm, but I will be gutted if I don't get an A.
Original post by Kay(:
IB results day was a couple days ago so might have been from that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope it was a level, and it was for Northumbria. Perhaps it was a mistake
Original post by llamaspoon
I actually only need a B in lit for my firm, but I will be gutted if I don't get an A.

Same with me! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1185
Original post by usycool1
There's obviously been some mistake because, looking through your community records, both of you should be banned permanently for breaching our community guidelines. Thanks for admitting it though, I shall just arrange another ban for both of you now. :yy:

Spoiler

So cruel! I'm an angel on this website! :rolleyes:
Dreading seeing ....

*new email* UCAS - your track has updated

It'll pop up on my phone and life will freeze for a moment....makes me feel sick thinking about it

Although I'm not sure if that'll happen before I get my results....

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lizziec1996
Nope it was a level, and it was for Northumbria. Perhaps it was a mistake

Oh that's weird! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
Dreading seeing ....

It'll pop up on my phone and life will freeze for a moment....makes me feel sick thinking about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will we actually get an email to say something has changed? I thought as ucas would be in high demand that day that we probs wouldn't :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:
Will we actually get an email to say something has changed? I thought as ucas would be in high demand that day that we probs wouldn't :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well for everything else we've had an email so I'm assuming so. It should be automatic so shouldn't require extra work as such

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1190
Original post by g.k.galloway
Dreading seeing ....

Although I'm not sure if that'll happen before I get my results....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh don't! That makes me feel ill!

Are you gonna check track before picking up your results?
Reply 1191
Just made a complete list of all the kitchen and bedroom things I'll need to buy for University (excluding things that can be bought there). Going down to Tesco tomorrow to buy it all because employees get 20% off this week only instead of the usual 10%... the joys of being employed :wink:

My life waiting for exam results has evidently become very exciting... :colondollar:
Original post by Kay(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AHHHH that's so scary
Original post by Vitzy
Just made a complete list of all the kitchen and bedroom things I'll need to buy for University (excluding things that can be bought there). Going down to Tesco tomorrow to buy it all because employees get 20% off this week only instead of the usual 10%... the joys of being employed :wink:

My life waiting for exam results has evidently become very exciting... :colondollar:

I can't wait to do this when I (hopefully) know I've got into uni :biggrin:
Do you get AS results on the 14th too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1195
Original post by Obiejess
Do you get AS results on the 14th too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep!
Original post by Vitzy
Ugh don't! That makes me feel ill!

Are you gonna check track before picking up your results?

I will if it's updated yeah but I have the feeling that i will have to go and get my results first!

OCR:frown:
I heard Edexcel was death.Did you do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1198
I keep dreaming that UCAS has a glitch sometime soon and I login to see it say 'Congratulations! Your place at _____ has been confirmed!'

If only... :moon:
On our results, does it separate AS level and A2 level, or is it just one grade with both combined?

Latest