The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maryamzahid
I don't want to go to my insurance choice :frown: the lecture theatre stinks -_-

What's your insurance choice?
Original post by Vitzy
OMG... I had a voicemail from the exams office at my College when I woke up telling me to phone them back. Of course, my head went through every bad scenario - I thought I was in trouble, or it would be something like 'you didn't sign one of your exams, therefore it is unable to be marked so you'll score 0 for that paper'. I was so terrified because why would they be ringing me like a month after exams? On top of that my Vodafone is terrible in my house and I couldn't get back to the voicemail to hear the number again to write it down. When I finally did I rang them and they had found a piece of work that was mine and asked if I wanted it LOL. All that worrying for nothing. I told them to throw it away. Panic over. :colondollar:

I laughed waaaaaaaay too hard at this hahahahahaha
Original post by lizziec1996
What's your insurance choice?

Liverpool John Moores haha
I don't want to go to my insurance choice :frown: the lecture theatre stinks -_-

I dont want to go to my insurance either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think anyone does :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:

Original post by MissB26

I refuse to go to mine hah
Original post by Kay(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MissB26

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by lauraaaaa

we will get through this together :grouphugs:
Liverpool John Moores haha

Ahh right haha. Liverpool university is my insurance and I really don't want to go
Ahh right haha. Liverpool university is my insurance and I really don't want to go

Liverpool is my firm haha! whats urs?
Original post by MissB26

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by lauraaaaa

we will get through this together :grouphugs:

I really hope so! It'd be great on results day if we let each other know if we managed to make our firms! We all seem to post here quite a lot :tongue: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kay(:
I really hope so! It'd be great on results day if we let each other if we managed to make our firms! We all seem to post here quite a lot :tongue: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree! we shall all discuss our futures on this post :cool:
Reply 1591
Original post by Vitzy
I haven't seen a single other person on this thread with Southampton as their firm or Exeter as their insurance! And I don't know anybody in real life who has them either, or even applied to them actually. I feel so alone!

Southampton is my firm :smile:
Original post by alexmufc1995
What's your problem with him?

He removed January exams. I tend to do very well when I resit because I know what went wrong. I don't do well under pressure, revised for a lot of exams that literally I couldn't remember anything in the exam hall. This year, I'm hopeless. Can't resit exams that went wrong, effectively destroying my chances of getting into uni.
I'm not sure what authority you have to say this :tongue:

But when I went to my university 'Pure Maths' interviews, all of the questions consisted of what you'd call 'silly proofs'.

Exactly my thoughts!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool is my firm haha! whats urs?

Lancaster is my firm. Liverpool is actually a nice uni and stuff I just have my heart set on my firm!
Original post by johnfeb
He removed January exams. I tend to do very well when I resit because I know what went wrong. I don't do well under pressure, revised for a lot of exams that literally I couldn't remember anything in the exam hall. This year, I'm hopeless. Can't resit exams that went wrong, effectively destroying my chances of getting into uni.

Remember it's the same situation for everyone - no one had the chance to sit January exams. Everyone was under pressure.
Lancaster is my firm. Liverpool is actually a nice uni and stuff I just have my heart set on my firm!

yeah same :frown: that's why I don't want to go to my insurance.
Remember it's the same situation for everyone - no one had the chance to sit January exams. Everyone was under pressure.

That's true. I guess some people can cope better under pressure than others
Original post by johnfeb
That's true. I guess some people can cope better under pressure than others

Don't write yourself off yet. You don't know how it has gone until you see that piece of paper :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't write yourself off yet. You don't know how it has gone until you see that piece of paper :smile:

Nice bit of confidence boost, 😀

Latest