The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

International Students 2014/15

Hello everyone, just thought of creating this thread for all new international students out there. So do introduce yourself!

I'll get the ball rolling, I'll be coming all the way from Singapore and I have firm place in Accounting & Finance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey russell.I am comming to cardiff this september from INDIA for mba.:smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by russellbartkoh
Hello everyone, just thought of creating this thread for all new international students out there. So do introduce yourself!

I'll get the ball rolling, I'll be coming all the way from Singapore and I have firm place in Accounting & Finance!

Hi from Malaysia! Haha, firmed A&F too. :3
Awesome! Finally someone close to home. Great to meet you (:
Original post by rachnesses
Hi from Malaysia! Haha, firmed A&F too. :3
Am from India, going for MA International Journalism..
Reply 5
Hi all!

I'm Mel, and I'll be coming for my MA in Creative Writing. Hoping to stay for my PhD as well. I'm from the States.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi everyone,

I'm Shu Ann and I will be doing my postgraduate studies in Human Resource Management at the Cardiff Business School. I'm from Singapore too! Hope to meet all of you at some point during my time there!
Hey Shu Ann hope to meet you too.

Original post by shuann
Hi everyone,

I'm Shu Ann and I will be doing my postgraduate studies in Human Resource Management at the Cardiff Business School. I'm from Singapore too! Hope to meet all of you at some point during my time there!
Reply 8
Hi everyone!
I don't exactly qualify as an international student because I'm a EU student, but still I'm not from the UK so nice to meet you all! I'm from Italy.
The more the merrier Edera!

Original post by edera23
Hi everyone!
I don't exactly qualify as an international student because I'm a EU student, but still I'm not from the UK so nice to meet you all! I'm from Italy.
Reply 10
Original post by edera23
Hi everyone!

Fratelli d'Italia.. :redface:
Greetings from Slovakia (hopefully, somebody will know where/what it is :biggrin:).
Reply 11
Is there any kind of international student meetup planned? Could be fun for all of us to meet each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by penepi
Fratelli d'Italia.. :redface:
Greetings from Slovakia (hopefully, somebody will know where/what it is :biggrin:).

I know where it is, I have even visited Bratislava :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by edera23
I know where it is, I have even visited Bratislava :biggrin:

Wow, my hometown. :smile:
What are you gonna study by the way? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by M_Kirk
Is there any kind of international student meetup planned? Could be fun for all of us to meet each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

[h="4"]International Students’ Party[/h]Friday 19 September 2014
19.30 23.00
Great Hall, Students’ Union

This is a bit special - a Twmpath, a traditional swinging Welsh folk dance. Experience a warm Welsh welcome, meet fellow international students and have a fantastic evening!
Tickets for the party cost £5, but there are only 250 available, so book early online here or when you arrive in Cardiff you can buy tickets at the Students’ Union box office, from the International Student Help Desk from Monday 15 September or at the Information Fair on Friday 19 September.

This looks promising. :smile:
Reply 15
Regards from Bulgaria! :flower:
Reply 16
Original post by penepi
This looks promising. :smile:

Nice, thanks for the info!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by penepi
Wow, my hometown. :smile:
What are you gonna study by the way? :smile:

MA International Public Relations & GCM. What about you?
Hi! I'm applying this fall for 2015 entry. I'll be studying ancient history. I'm from the United States. Oh. And I'm a "mature" student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey. Going to study Biology with a Preliminary year. I'm from Greece.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending