The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a guy.
Original post by Wattsy
I thought the worst thing about dating you would be your devotion to this forum! So many posts, so little time!

I'm a massive geek who's online a lot, but my boyfriend is also a huge geek and so doesn't mind too much. I'm also always multitasking, usually on this on my phone while doing several things at once because I have no attention span
Ooooo I like this question.

For me, I think it's that I'm pretty unsympathetic when someone is being ridiculous in an argument. But at the same time I'm incredibly patient. So when someone is moaning that they're upset because I keep swapping which hand I hold my fork in (Legit argument) I just sit there with a mild smile of amusement until they get annoyed about that. :giggle:
Reply 43
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'm a massive geek who's online a lot, but my boyfriend is also a huge geek and so doesn't mind too much. I'm also always multitasking, usually on this on my phone while doing several things at once because I have no attention span

One of women's many virtues. I'm on here and I'm singing along to Spotify, that is as far as my multitasking goes!
I have issues that to someone who doesn't know me fully I would come across as neurotic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also that I probably treat my cats better than I treat my partner a lot of the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I worry too much and get too upset over little things.
Depression...

Combined with the fact that various fairly everyday things can be quite triggering to me, and sometimes inconsequential sights/actions will set me off crying/panicking. I'm really lucky to have a partner who totally gets it and doesn't take my random bouts of upset personally or see them as a massive obstacle; He just hugs me through it and is there if I need to talk it out.
I'm incredibly insecure. I wouldn't ever undress in front of someone unless it was in the dark.
I can be argumentative
Original post by dreadpiraterach
I worry too much

Tbh I can do this... Jumping to conclusions about those you care about...
I will steal 3/4 of the beds duvet and there's nothing you can do about it.
Original post by TheUniverseAndU
I'm a jealous person. I try to hide it from my partners but one way or onether it's showing and I guess that's the worst part. Because if I really like the person I need a constant reassurance from them that I'm enough. I guess that pretty much sucks in a relationship.

Just thought I'd like to say Welcome to TSR, hope you're finding your way around this website alright :smile: Hope you're alright in yourself too!

And yeah, with regards to your comment, I guess I can be a little jealous too, not much, but I do have jealousy in me.
I'm a typical only child and need a lot of personal space, my ex used to get really offended by me wanting to be alone for quite a bit of the time. As well as that, I'm very selfish and therefore high-maintanance, also I can't share...

I've been told I'm quite cold as well, but I think that's because I'm wary in relationships, I don't like to trust and put all my love into someone instantly through the fear of being let down (which I have been, massively, before).

I have been known to kick people lots in my sleep as well haha, maybe I just love sleeping alone too much :tongue:

Maybe we should have a thread about the best things? I paint myself horribly here, but I can be a nice person to be with!
I'm probably the most unforgiving person ever in a relationship, it drives people away, I'm trying to change.

I just find it hard to let things go......
I have huge black penis which can scare some girls as im a 5'8 white boi from the home counties
Reply 56
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I'm a bitch to around 98% of people.

I really hate bitches:colone:
Reply 57
Original post by Reeeeyah
I'm probably the most unforgiving person ever in a relationship, it drives people away, I'm trying to change.

I just find it hard to let things go......

The forgiver is greater than the sinner:wink:
I will always find a way to bring television into the conversation - sorry, just I love my TV series'!
Reply 59
I am prone to saying the wrong thing... a lot.

Take your pick!

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Ooooo I like this question.

For me, I think it's that I'm pretty unsympathetic when someone is being ridiculous in an argument. But at the same time I'm incredibly patient. So when someone is moaning that they're upset because I keep swapping which hand I hold my fork in (Legit argument) I just sit there with a mild smile of amusement until they get annoyed about that. :giggle:

I would date you no matter what hand you held your fork in. <3
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending