The Student Room Group

When does a guy turns you (woman) off?

either when you are dating or having sex?
Being too sexual too early on in the dating. Being unreliable. Not knowing your own mind. Saying one thing, doing another.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I get really annoyed when I see someone with dirty ears, that really puts me off so I'm gonna go with earwax, that is a huge turn off for me.
Original post by saarah_
I get really annoyed when I see someone with dirty ears, that really puts me off so I'm gonna go with earwax, that is a huge turn off for me.

i have to admit, i have ear wax as i'm too scared to clean them in case i damage them.
Reply 4
Original post by freddiethefrog
i have to admit, i have ear wax as i'm too scared to clean them in case i damage them.

In case you damage your hearing?

In all honesty it's disgusting when people can clearly see them, especially if you have short hair.
Original post by saarah_
In case you damage your hearing?

In all honesty it's disgusting when people can clearly see them, especially if you have short hair.

yeah, im scared of damaging my hearing. i know its odd, but do you think a doctor would clean them for me??
Reply 6
yeah, im scared of damaging my hearing. i know its odd, but do you think a doctor would clean them for me??

Lol. I'm pretty sure you're meant to clean your ears yourself, a doctor's not going to do it for you.
Reply 7
Original post by David J
either when you are dating or having sex?

Really bad breath
Dirty ears, dirty hair
Stupidity
Nails bitten down to half the designated area
Waxing all their body hair
Being sexual 24/7
Swearing all the time
Being cocky/pretentious
Original post by saarah_
Lol. I'm pretty sure you're meant to clean your ears yourself, a doctor's not going to do it for you.

ah never mind, it was worth a shot. do you know anyone that would clean them for me?
In general: bad hygiene, different intelligence level, bad teeth, non ironic use of the word 'Lads' when describing his friends.

While sexing it up: I had an ex once who, every time, around 5 minutes in would lean over and say 'can we try anal.' Answer was always no and he was dumped pretty quickly. Also sweaty ballsack smell.
Original post by saarah_

Actually if you have excessive earwax doctors do it for you with a syringe
Reply 11
Original post by damnation
Actually if you have excessive earwax doctors do it for you with a syringe

Oh I had no idea but why would anyone allow themselves to have excessive earwax, that's gross.
Reply 12
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
In general: bad hygiene, different intelligence level, bad teeth, non ironic use of the word 'Lads' when describing his friends.

While sexing it up: I had an ex once who, every time, around 5 minutes in would lean over and say 'can we try anal.' Answer was always no and he was dumped pretty quickly. Also sweaty ballsack smell.

I don't know why, but I found that hilarious.
Original post by saarah_
Oh I had no idea but why would anyone allow themselves to have excessive earwax, that's gross.

Haha not me, I know because of my gran.. I guess it's because of her hearing aid she doesn't poke around in her ear.
Other people just don't pay much attention to ears weirdly enough, and don't realize headphones etc produce a lot more wax
Reply 14
ah never mind, it was worth a shot. do you know anyone that would clean them for me?

Oh apparently if you have excessive earwax, the doctor can remove the wax with a syringe.
Original post by saarah_
Oh apparently if you have excessive earwax, the doctor can remove the wax with a syringe.

oh i'm not going near a syringe, you hear too many horror stories
Reply 16
Spitting, swearing, bad hygiene, picking their nose, lack of respect for women and lack of intelligence...
Reply 17
Mainly bad hygiene, general manners (cannot stand spitting, for instance) and laziness. I'm not saying the guy needs to be out exercising or whatever, it's more on the side of being proactive and helpful.
Ignorance, enjoys degrading others, instant turn off
Being too clingy or saying the L word too early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending