The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for a studio close to DMU

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi there, I have a deluxe studio Apartment on 8th floor of D Block Code Western Road (10min away from DMU) for £125 a week All bills included with Riverside and Park View.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
heya :smile: if you're still looking i've got an en suite room on an all girls floor in cityblock accommodation, right near dmu. it's room B5.02, really nice place!

more details here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2742090
CODE studio flat for £105 per week. 48 week contract. It is on Eastern Boulevard so literally around the corner from the DMU campus (approximately a 2 minute walk). Utility bills (except electricity), internet, snooker, Sky Sports and the gym are all included. Contact 07518677399 for details. Thank you.
Reply 23
Original post by TheFemaleRed
Tenancies run from July 1st until June 30th the following year - installment due 24th July and then your 3 rents would be October, January and April. When you add all the benefits especially having your own kitchen and bathroom compared to other student accommodation CODE offers very good value for money. Things like contents insurance, broadband, gym membership, social lounges etc do not come as standard in other accommodation

July 24th is when it is due and you can move in from september 1st, then the next rent is October 24th and its Flat 43

Explain to me what is meant by installments? Isn't it weekly
Original post by jumjum
Explain to me what is meant by installments? Isn't it weekly

Hi you pay the overall cost for the tenancy in three instalments, so you pay one terms worth in each instalment. :smile: you don't pay weekly
Reply 25
Original post by Beenishchaudhry
Hi you pay the overall cost for the tenancy in three instalments, so you pay one terms worth in each instalment. :smile: you don't pay weekly

How many months for each installment along with the cost ?
Original post by jumjum
How many months for each installment along with the cost ?

It's around every four months. The instalment dates are in synch with the dates you get your student finance each term. Each instalment is around £1500 varying on the type of room you get. Mine is a £105 per week room so it's slightly cheaper :smile:
I am interested in this one!
Do you mean studio flat? If so, I had booked a flat to live in from september but due to circumstances regarding my course, I had to cancel

CODE Accomodation

Block A, Flat 43
42 Western Road
Leictester

LE3 0GH

10 minutes away from DMU campus, through Bede Park/Past the leisure centre and soar point pub

I had lived in Block D for my first year and the flats are brilliant :smile:

Hi is it still available?
Reply 29
hey are you still looking for a place?
Original post by Rum19
hey are you still looking for a place?

You have somewhere available?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
You have somewhere available?

Yes I do
A studio flat right opposite DMU