The Student Room Group

Love Oral sex more than vaginal - that normal?!

I'm a guy and just don't seem to like vaginal sex anymore - my GF is fit and I just love to give her oral sex most of the time - it normally ends in us in 69 position! I just love that!

Sometimes I think I have no energy for vaginal sex and don't really like it when she's ok top - is this normal?

are there any guys who prefer oral/hand sex to vaginal sex?!
Of course it's 'normal', it's just a preference. It's like saying "I prefer doggy-style to missionary. Is this normal?"
Same.
Reply 3
Yeah but thats a preference in a sexual position - oral and vaginal sex is next level!

Original post by iammeyouareyou
Of course it's 'normal', it's just a preference. It's like saying "I prefer doggy-style to missionary. Is this normal?"

Original post by Sanctimonious
Same.
Reply 4
You don't like her on top?

Damn
Reply 5
Different stroke for different folks ..
I'd say definitely bi
Reply 7
I have actually kissed guys too, and had thoughts about boys at one point haha

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
I'd say definitely bi
Attachment not found
Reply 9
Possible. But I don't understand why giving your partner a good nailing watching her squirm and moan with pleasure isn't better!

Love 69'ing though; so hot! Gives me a choice of two places to lick her :sexface:
Wait, what 2 places? Vag and anal?! I don't know if I could do anal orally - always gross man!

Original post by RomnCoton
Possible. But I don't understand why giving your partner a good nailing watching her squirm and moan with pleasure isn't better!

Love 69'ing though; so hot! Gives me a choice of two places to lick her :sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
Wait, what 2 places? Vag and anal?! I don't know if I could do anal orally - always gross man!

Correct :sexface:

Do it, she will love it! So naughty! :biggrin:
but don't you get infections? how do you clean? just wipe before you go down there?

Correct :sexface:

Do it, she will love it! So naughty! :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
but don't you get infections? how do you clean? just wipe before you go down there?

How does she clean herself around her vagina area? The same way is fine. Failing that a shower or just a baby wipe or something.

There is more bacteria present in the mouth than around the anus area; that is a scientific fact. Don't worry about infections.
How does she clean herself around her vagina area? The same way is fine. Failing that a shower or just a baby wipe or something.

There is more bacteria present in the mouth than around the anus area; that is a scientific fact. Don't worry about infections.

This. Give your GF a rimming OP.
I'm actually kind of the same. I love giving oral so much, I'd happily do that without getting anything the other way and don't really mind about sex too much if I can go down on her haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending