The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl who had hundreds/thousands of male friends on Facebook?

I wouldn't. Think about how many guys she has on there as friends that will constantly like her pics. She could be chatting and messaging them and how are you going to know about it if you can't access her FB all the time? I have seen this all the time, my friends girlfriend constantly has shirtless guys putting likes and hearts and stuff on her comments and photos and him and her have argued about it before, but she refuses to delete these 'friends'.

If you and her are having a bad time, how you know she's not on there confiding in those guys? I prefer a girl with as low profile as possible, and certainly not one that is known by hundreds and thousands of males from all over the city. I'm just glad any significant other I have had has never really bothered much with social networking.

How are you a man but gonna let your girl get likes and views from tons of OTHER men on Facebook and Instagram?
(edited 9 years ago)
Paranoid much?
Also, just a tad insecure?

In short, you like a girl with next to no social life?
Reply 2
Original post by Scienceisgood
Paranoid much?
Also, just a tad insecure?

In short, you like a girl with next to no social life?

There is a difference between a social life, and a girl having hundreds of MALE friends on her acquaintance list, some of which she probably didn't even meet. I especially dislike those girls who add anyone on social sites, and throw out their snapchat and BB pins to every male that wants it. What's the difference in that and the three letter word that starts with H and ends with E?
nah bro i get your point is okay to have male friends but having too many is red flag. and its not even insecurity, we all know those male friends are just waiting for a chance to steal your girl. and everyone might not be the same but most males would date their female friend if they get a chance to ( if she is attractive ofc). so in your case you can also have thousand of female friends and lets see how she reacts?

Latest

Trending

Trending