The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

No Sturridge assist for the Liverpool goal? Even if it was an own goal I'm sure players were given assists for them last season?
Reply 1581
Original post by James A
:lol:

how many points you got for this week ??

lol im still fuming about not subbing in Krul and Coloccini in my starting XI :angry: :angry: :rofl:

I got 56.
Loling how Silva got Clean Sheet bonus :biggrin:
Reply 1582
Original post by aja89
No Sturridge assist for the Liverpool goal? Even if it was an own goal I'm sure players were given assists for them last season?

Assist would be Lamberts because it wwas his header
Original post by Qari
I got 56.
Loling how Silva got Clean Sheet bonus :biggrin:

:rofl:

do own goals count as conceding though? I would imagine that after the match, all the points get corrected and finalised.
Reply 1584
Original post by James A
:rofl:

do own goals count as conceding though? I would imagine that after the match, all the points get corrected and finalised.

Silva got subbed off before the goal though. So he still gets it :rofl2:

how many points did you get
Original post by Qari
Silva got subbed off before the goal though. So he still gets it :rofl2:

how many points did you get

Oh yeah :rofl:

a cheeky way of securing the clean sheet point!

He played 64 mins but you only get the clean sheet point(s) after you've played 60 minutes or more of the game looool

Im on 40 points for this week :/
Reply 1586
Original post by James A
Oh yeah :rofl:

a cheeky way of securing the clean sheet point!

He played 64 mins but you only get the clean sheet point(s) after you've played 60 minutes or more of the game looool

Im on 40 points for this week :/

you get the 2nd game point after 60 minutes as well
Oh jovetich, you absolute beuty..

Saved my week, and snatched a victory in the H2H by the skin of my teeth (if ive worked it out right..)

Started today 38-47 against AAFC

With only jovetic vs Yaya as the only difference in our squads for today..

And now it will end (if BPs are right)

53-50

Love you jovetic.

Should bring me back to not sinking in position this week either :biggrin: )
Jovetic gets 3 BP's as well, nice. That gives me 68 for the week including the 2pts deducted because of Chester.
69 points for me

Was thinking of replacing jovetic but I hope he has played himself into a starting position once aguero is fit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Same as before...

But Balo has NEVER missed oneninnhis entire carear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A respectable enough 66 with a few price rises due I am pretty happy with the start to the season (67 points last week) although I did take a 12 points hit before this week. I am normally against them but I had no choice with too many players not playing, also I have gained 13 points and about half a million in value from those 4 changes alone so it was definitely worth it this time.
If I had have just not been stupid before week 1 and listened to all the advice about avoiding F.Luis and B.Davies I would be pretty close to the top.
Dzeko over Jovetic another masterstroke. 41 this week. Jesus Christ. Barely in the top 100.
Do you think I should swap Dzeko for Jovetic? I guess since he scored 2 goals tonight and was a big threat he has cemented his place for next week at least.
Guys how much do you think Daley blind will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw I got a question. Right now I've got 2 free transfers. But if I activate my wild card this week... Do I still have those 2 Free transfers for next week available to use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1596
Original post by khalidpatel
Btw I got a question. Right now I've got 2 free transfers. But if I activate my wild card this week... Do I still have those 2 Free transfers for next week available to use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No
Original post by Undisclosed 15
But Balo has NEVER missed oneninnhis entire carear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He actually has, against Napoli last season.
Captain Jovetic next week..

surely he will start after this week.. and they play stoke at the ethiad..

Other forwards are lukaku and costa, but they play each other, and chelsea/everton does not look on paper like a high scoring game so..
Spurs saved my gameweek, Clean Sheets for Lloris & Vertonghen and two assists for Lamela!

Quick Reply

Latest