The Student Room Group

The Skinny Bitch Collective.

Anyone a part of this group? My gf was thinking of joining although I told her it's a waste of money but all her friends are joining and it's apparently meant to be fun/social. :colondollar:

http://thesbcollective.com/
Apart from the name and branding being just another deliberate attack on the average woman's self esteem, this is bull**** circuit training peppered with pseudoscientific jargon like "shoulder matrix". Steer clear.
Me and my friends were thinking of joining too. Judging by their instagram videos, looks like they put in a good workout.
Original post by SEHughes
Apart from the name and branding being just another deliberate attack on the average woman's self esteem, this is bull**** circuit training peppered with pseudoscientific jargon like "shoulder matrix". Steer clear.

This is to much, poverty circuit bodyweight training and mike chang like terms 'shoulder matrix'.

I think most girls don't know what they want. They get played on easily by supposed fitness experts. Girls want to be shredded so they fall for the 'fat burning' workouts, one must learn how their body works before trying to alter it in order to save time and money.

Quick Reply

Latest