The Student Room Group

Would this be rude?

Would it be wrong for a Year 10 to go in to collect early taken results on the same day that year 11s get all of theirs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'd look out of place. If you're seriously thinking of doing it, email your teacher or exams officer first.
Reply 2
Original post by Ami_Ginger_Cake
Would it be wrong for a Year 10 to go in to collect early taken results on the same day that year 11s get all of theirs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't have ever thought that would be rude; nobody there will give a crap anyway as they will be too stressed thinking about their own results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were about 50 of us in my school who did Humanities a year early and most of us went in with the Year 11s; nothing wrong with it.
Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd want to know what my results were, wouldn't care what anyone else thought. You should go in on results day and find out what you got!

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL i did exactly the same, i was going to collect my maths and core science results on the same day as year 11 results day, and everyone looked at me like [dude, wtf? go home] and it was very very awkward :P They were laughing at me but by no means offended by it, if thats what you're asking? so no it wouldn't be rude :biggrin: you go girl!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest