Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
How are you feeling about it? :biggrin:

Nervous, but a bit optimistic too. Wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khaliah
Nervous, but a bit optimistic too. Wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Luckily, I finished my GCSEs a long long time ago, so I don't need to be nervous.

I'll be rooting for everyone on results day though, and be around the forums to answer questions and generally help out :smile:
Reply 4
Luckily, I finished my GCSEs a long long time ago, so I don't need to be nervous.

I'll be rooting for everyone on results day though, and be around the forums to answer questions and generally help out :smile:

Ohh haha my bad ! What did you get at GCSE / what did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khaliah
Ohh haha my bad ! What did you get at GCSE / what did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, I had a complicated time at school, so I actually only have GCSE Maths and English.

Can't remember what grades I got - I think A in English and B in Maths. Luckily I got into 6th form because of extenuating circumstances. :smile:

Should bring hope to everyone who didn't get the grades they were hoping for I suppose! :tongue:
I'm nervous and don't want the day to come aha.
Original post by JayJay-C19
I'm nervous and don't want the day to come aha.

It's natural to be nervous! Try not to let it overwhelm you though. :smile: What are you going to study at 6th form?
It's natural to be nervous! Try not to let it overwhelm you though. :smile: What are you going to study at 6th form?

I guess. I'm studying English Literature, History, Biology and Philosophy at AS!
GCSE results day is horrible! The first proper results day you have. You get used to it at AS, but then A2 results day is the worst out of the three 3! AS being the best, because you're in between :P
I guess. I'm studying English Literature, History, Biology and Philosophy at AS!

Interesting combination of subject choices! I like it! :biggrin:

Do you know what you want to do at university with them? History of Medicine/Science is my favourite thing in the world. :smile:
Reply 11
Ah, I had a complicated time at school, so I actually only have GCSE Maths and English.

Can't remember what grades I got - I think A in English and B in Maths. Luckily I got into 6th form because of extenuating circumstances. :smile:

Should bring hope to everyone who didn't get the grades they were hoping for I suppose! :tongue:

I'm sure it will, you still did something after high school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Interesting combination of subject choices! I like it! :biggrin:

Do you know what you want to do at university with them? History of Medicine/Science is my favourite thing in the world. :smile:

History or Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic if I go to Cambridge. Then a graduate degree in Law.
History or Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic if I go to Cambridge. Then a graduate degree in Law.

Sounds awesome! :smile:
Original post by Khaliah
I'm sure it will, you still did something after high school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Yes, I even went to university! :wink:
Sounds awesome! :smile:

I think what it is with me is that my grades are so unpredictable in a lot of things. There are things I know I've done okay in and should be around an A/A* grade in, but there are others that I just never know how I've done aha. That's probably why I'm worried. Not to mention that these grades can sort of determine what I can do and what I can't in the future, regardless of A-Levels!
Reply 16
:lol:

Yes, I even went to university! :wink:

Just shows you can do anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending