The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Surely he must be pulling out? Are you sure he's not secretly implementing the withdrawal method?
Reply 2
Maybe he doesn't want to do the dirty inside you.
Reply 3
Errr, does he wear a condom and are you trying for kids?

If the answer is no to either case, get him to wear a condom - and of course that's what he should be going unless he wants to start a family.

If the answer is yes to either case, get him to not wear a condom - and of course, tell him to stick it back in...

If the answer is yes to the first and no to the second. I wouldn't worry about it. Plently of blokes do this... Perhaps he doesn't want the sensation of ejaculating inside you with a condom on? Secondary measure I would imagine....

Great, now I'm talking about sex... :rolleyes:

Yeah, it happens to certain blokes. I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe he wants to come elsewhere? Hope you're using condoms.
Reply 5
Maybe he has a problem coming inside you?
Talk to him about it, because that is the only way you can resolve it!
Reply 6
Have you spoken to him about it?
the only time my bf wud pull out is if we weren't using protection (yes stupid i know, and completely ineffective)
Other than that i can't think why he wud do that. Does he have trouble staying inside u during sex? or is it literally that he pulls out at the last minute?
Reply 8
Does he get too excited and believe his penis is larger than it really is therefore pulling out too far by accident?
Reply 9
Some guys prefer not to "finish" inside their partners. The fact that you said he "slides out" and not "pull out" may mean it is accidental. Could just be a reflex that he has when he gets to that stage. I don't really understand why it is a problem that he doesnt finish inside you though. Just talk to him about it i guess.
Anonymous
straight to the point!

when having sex with my bf, almost every time, he gets to "the end" but then he seems to slide out of me before he "comes". sorry, too much info but im starting to feel like im doing something wrong and not satisfying him....how can we stop this happenening? apart from that our sex life is great so if we can sort this bit out we will be :smile:

thanks in advance for any advice.

x

Superglue? I mean, come on, what do you think? He's pulling out, intentionally. As for why - ask him.
Reply 11
no not using condoms, im on the pill and we have both been checked for sti's. dont need a lecture on safe sex thanks! :wink:

no he doesn't "pull out" - its more he accidentally slides out...he obv doesnt mean to as he gets quite frustrated.

thanks for advice from some helpful people.

x
HAve you tried talking to him about it. It really is the best thing to do. If you have and it hasn't worked perhaps go on top. It may just be that he doesn't want to "finish" inside you.
Reply 13
to some of the above posts, its not a problem at all that he doesnt finish inside me, but alot of the time he just doesnt finish at all after he slides out!!! :confused:
erm,dont mean to get too graphic but have you tried going on top? if you are certain he doesn't do it on purpose and its just like a reflex action or whatever you being on top could help kinda.. hold him in! Oh, and there are those pelvic floor excercises you can do, also intended for holding on!
Reply 15
Try you on top?

Didn't mean to repeat the above advice!
if he doesnt finish at all after he slides out it could well be because he's upset about sliding out, I doubt that would be a physical problem, just more like he is annoyed as you said he is
crazybored
Try you on top?

Didn't mean to repeat the above advice!

hehe, very nice to know that is isn't just me with an active imagination :p:
If he isn't finishing at all it could be due to him having an inferioty complex (seriously) He wants to make you feel good but feels he doesn't deserve the same.
Reply 19
If he slides out accidentally then just try and carry on as normal. The best thing to do when you fall off the wagen is hop straight back on it:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending