The Student Room Group

Zionists Send DEATH THREATS To One Direction's Zayn Malik Due To A TWEET!

Scroll to see replies

I hate the way people are complete against Zionists and Israelis while thinking Palestine is perfect. You clearly have no idea what is happening if you're pro-Palestine...
Reply 21
zionists are low.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I remember the trend of 'bomb shelter selfies' from Israelis. In the photos they were smiling and they didn't even look like they were in danger. Ridiculous show from them; no rubble or destruction around them, unlike the Palestinians.

Because Israel has bomb shelters. Hamas spent the money on weapons and tunnels to attack Israel.
Original post by SarcasticMel
What does that have anything to do with it?

Well, you're accusing Israel of committing genocide which implies some attempt to wipe out a significant proportion of the Palestinian population.

So I ask you a very simple question: Do you even know how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948?
[video="youtube;KrM0dAFsZ8k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/video]

I'd rather have Israel on my side any day of the week and so would most of the ignorant armchair humanitarians here if they actually knew what Hamas and a very large % of Palestinians are like.

In the Europe we are marking the 100 year anniversary of the start of WWI. A war where over 17 Million people died.
I wonder what Mel Gibson has to say on the situation :biggrin:
Original post by UniOfLife
Well, you're accusing Israel of committing genocide which implies some attempt to wipe out a significant proportion of the Palestinian population.

So I ask you a very simple question: Do you even know how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948?

Again what does that have to do with anything? They can't just bomb the entire place else other countries would care. But whenever they get the chance they take land and/or kill Palestines. The idea is the same and that's what counts. Just listen to some Israelis talk...
Original post by SarcasticMel
Again what does that have to do with anything? They can't just bomb the entire place else other countries would care. But whenever they get the chance they take land and/or kill Palestines. The idea is the same and that's what counts. Just listen to some Israelis talk...

Why is it so hard for you to answer a simple factual question?

The idea is not the same because the idea of genocide is wiping out a large proportion of a population. Israel has never come anywhere near to doing this.

The only group whose leaders call for the genocide of the other is Hamas whose founding charter calls for the murder of all Jews.
Original post by Sic semper erat
Yeah, its not like the millionth time a death threat happens on Twitter or Youtube.

Indeed, however it's even more relevant because it happened to some scrote in a boyband. True story.
Original post by Bill_Gates
I support Israel

- Waits for the muslim hatred replies............

*Gets ignored*
:tumble:
Because that one direction douche is supporting terrorism
The FUNNIEST part of all is he says "this has nothing to do with my religion..." hahahahah. Its just coincidence that its all muslims protesting in European streets, mostly muslims supporting the palestinians on TSR.. oh, and in a boy band of 5 the one that happens to support the pals is muslim :tongue:

Of course it is to do with religion lol. Assad, Saddam, Taliban, gaddafi, Mubarak and so on create mass genocide and the Muslim world hardly condemns it yet when Israel who happens to be predominately Jewish commit less than 1/10 of the atrocities these guys have it's mass outrage. Seriously lol.
Original post by MASTER265
Of course it is to do with religion lol. Assad, Saddam, Taliban, gaddafi, Mubarak and so on create mass genocide and the Muslim world hardly condemns it yet when Israel who happens to be predominately Jewish commit less than 1/10 of the atrocities these guys have it's mass outrage. Seriously lol.

What did you base that deduction on?
Enlighten us:colone:
Original post by Al-farhan
What did you base that deduction on?
Enlighten us:colone:

Because I have lived through these periods of recent decades.

I remember when the Syrian death toll reached around 2000 and the level of outrage was nothing like it is when it comes to Israel. There are protests promoting nazism and hitler yet Assad could not even achieve 1/3 of the public anger Israel has achieved. Assad's war has 170,000+ casualties to it raising faster than that of Israel yet here we are debating the Gaza conflict while countless more Syrian civilians are killed. What about ISIS we have already forgotten them when they were responsible for more deaths than Israel are. Saddam was using chemical weapons on the Kurds and yet it took years to eventually topple him. If Israel used even one chemical weapon the whole world would militarily intervene. I could go on when should I stop.
And like don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Islam. This conflict is entirely to do with Arabs and Arab nationalism... well, including pakis for some reason but whatever.... :smile:

I have loads of Muslim friends so no hate from me but I am finding it hard to associate Islam as the religion of peace as I am constantly told. Hey I'm not an enemy of Islam but I will happily question it in a civilised debate.
Because I have lived through these periods of recent decades.

I remember when the Syrian death toll reached around 2000 and the level of outrage was nothing like it is when it comes to Israel. There are protests promoting nazism and hitler yet Assad could not even achieve 1/3 of the public anger Israel has achieved. Assad's war has 170,000+ casualties to it raising faster than that of Israel yet here we are debating the Gaza conflict while countless more Syrian civilians are killed. What about ISIS we have already forgotten them when they were responsible for more deaths than Israel are. Saddam was using chemical weapons on the Kurds and yet it took years to eventually topple him. If Israel used even one chemical weapon the whole world would militarily intervene. I could go on when should I stop.

Well, the world has very short attention span sadly and news concentrates on the next biggest news, on the most headline grabbing events. But that doesn't mean people accept these events or do not condemn them. Do not let your hatred for arabs cloud your judgment :wink:
Because that one direction douche is supporting terrorism

Ignorant much?
Israel is fighting the war on terror, islamonazi sympathizer

Hahahahahaa that's the biggest piece of bull **** I've heard, hahahahahaaha. Are you by any chance a comedian.
I thought you're muslim yourself? muslim background at least

By background but I'll be lying if i said I was a true Sunni
Original post by JanitaTwain
No one thinks Palestine is perfect. If the country was then Israel would've been nuked off the planet by now.

Damn. Your joke was just too hilarious. Unfortunately for you, Israel won't be nuked off the planet anytime soon. You honestly have no idea what's going on, do you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending