The Student Room Group

Bags for Sixth Form girls

Well, I am starting sixth form this Sep and still confused about which kind of bag is the most suitable, comfortable and fashionable for sixth form.
My school requires all students wear uniform (white shirt, navy skirt, black blazer etc). Also, I plan to carry textbooks, some ring binders ( 2 or 3 maybe) and a notebook. So what do you think which will be the most suitable one ?

Thanks so much :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
A bog standard backpack. Personally I'd advise against trying to find whats fashionable as it tends not to be worth it and in the long hall, it doesn;t really matter.
Reply 2
Thanks for your advice :smile:
I got a Jansport 'Big Student Backpack' for my final year of school (I had a LOT of heavy books to take) and it was amazing, so much space and so many pockets and sturdy arm straps!
mine was a £1 bag from primark :lol:

one of those big ones like shopping but with moustaches on

i got it because it fit in the massive folders :sigh:

surprised it lasted the whole year tbh
Reply 5
Original post by cupcakes87
mine was a £1 bag from primark :lol:

one of those big ones like shopping but with moustaches on

i got it because it fit in the massive folders :sigh:

surprised it lasted the whole year tbh

Primark bags are quite strong strangely!
Reply 6
Please, just don't get those really fashionable bags, you just look ridiculous
I had a Longchamp Le Pliages tote in navy while I was at college. They were really popular and look great so I'd definitely recommend one if you want to look fashionable. If you buy the large size with the long shoulder strap you should definitely be able to fit everything in :smile:
Original post by Niamhrado
I had a Longchamp Le Pliages tote in navy while I was at college. They were really popular and look great so I'd definitely recommend one if you want to look fashionable. If you buy the large size with the long shoulder strap you should definitely be able to fit everything in :smile:

thats my dream bag omg i love it i was going to buy it but i was unsure my mum has one i might use hers but i want one for my own
Original post by sophiamarni
thats my dream bag omg i love it i was going to buy it but i was unsure my mum has one i might use hers but i want one for my own

Yeah they are great, I have had mine for 3 years and I still use it sometimes! So would definitely recommend one.

Quick Reply

Latest