The Student Room Group

Tiffin sixth form

Has anyone applied to tiffin sixth form? I applied to the mixed one and idk if I’ll get in bc my school doesn’t predict grades and we just have target grades which don’t go above grade 8. I put all grade 8 but I’m achieving grade 9 in like 8/10 of my subjects currently. Ngl I don’t feel like my extracurricular are too impressive as well. Has anyone received any like emails abt it? Also I’m trying to apply to tiffin girls but idk if the applications r open yet. Also r there any other good grammar schools which accept girls? (Idm private but unis prefer state).
Reply 1
there's a mixed tiffin's school?? I thought there was just tiffins girls and tiffins boys, what school are you talking about?
Reply 2
I applied to tiffin school which is boys I just called it mixed bc they take girls for sixth form and I’m pretty sure the girls sixth form doesn’t take boys

Original post by vampxenaa
there's a mixed tiffin's school?? I thought there was just tiffins girls and tiffins boys, what school are you talking about?
Reply 3
ohh i didnt know the boys sixth form took girls 😭😭 and the tiffins girls applications arent open i believe bc the open evening is like all the way in november
Original post by lilsnekyy
I applied to tiffin school which is boys I just called it mixed bc they take girls for sixth form and I’m pretty sure the girls sixth form doesn’t take boys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending