The Student Room Group

How are you all dealing with exam results nerves?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Munrot07
What do you think you got? Best of luck

I'm sure you have done better than you thought, good luck :smile: and what course do you want to study and where?

What subject is the C? and what course do you want to study and where?

no i'm being serious-i'm not even trying to kid myself that i've done better so i don't face harsh disappointment when i walk into college thursday. and i want to study french with international politics at surrey :smile: wbu?
Reply 41
Original post by moonriver96
no i'm being serious-i'm not even trying to kid myself that i've done better so i don't face harsh disappointment when i walk into college thursday. and i want to study french with international politics at surrey :smile: wbu?

Biology at Imperial :smile:
Biology at Imperial :smile:

nicee.. wait, haven't i spoke to you about this before? i'm having deja vu.. are you the one who skipped a year?
Reply 43
nicee.. wait, haven't i spoke to you about this before? i'm having deja vu.. are you the one who skipped a year?

Yes we have :P and yes i am
Yes we have :P and yes i am

hahaa i thought so.. you even made a AMA thread didn't you? loool...i thought i recognised your username from somewhere:tongue:
Reply 45
hahaa i thought so.. you even made a AMA thread didn't you? loool...i thought i recognised your username from somewhere:tongue:

Yeh i did :smile:
Playing video games
When an adult brings up results in public
Reply 48
Original post by crayolaguy
Playing video games

What games? :smile:
Sorry if you class this as spam......... Good luck to everyone awaiting their results to find out if they have gotten the grades to get into uni.......and those AS students also.... For those who maybe feel they haven't done enough and could have done better, and are really worried about the upcoming results. you should say this prayer: I wish you all the best!

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin (never known to fail)

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of god, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me where you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands (three times). Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you. Thank you
AAA and yeh C4 was horrible (if you did edexcel)

it's always friggin edexcel
What games? :smile:

Starcraft 2, Fifa world, League of Legends, Halo wars.
Reply 52
Original post by bottled
it's always friggin edexcel

I'm still pissed they missed out a whole chapter from that exam (partial fractions, it's easy marks and they just left it out -_- )
I'm still pissed they missed out a whole chapter from that exam (partial fractions, it's easy marks and they just left it out -_- )

it's not even that, they just randomly make one hard exam paper every year
Reply 54
Original post by bottled
it's not even that, they just randomly make one hard exam paper every year

Yeh I know :P but i was just saying why i was personally pissed at the C4 exam. I do think the C4 exam was better than they june 2013 C3 (we did it for our mock)
Yeh I know :P but i was just saying why i was personally pissed at the C4 exam. I do think the C4 exam was better than they june 2013 C3 (we did it for our mock)

haha, last year C3 was a pisstake
Reply 56
Original post by bottled
haha, last year C3 was a pisstake

Lots of people also hated this years D1 as well, it was easily the hardest D1 paper ever made. Saying that, still not that hard cause D1 is pretty easy.
Reply 57
Need to get 2A and a B to get into Queen Mary but pretty much all the exams went bad so I'm getting ready for clearing :/
Lots of people also hated this years D1 as well, it was easily the hardest D1 paper ever made. Saying that, still not that hard cause D1 is pretty easy.

probably only relatively hard then. but oh well, i'm not too nervous. I'll just go where the wind takes me and all y'know
Coping? What's that? :colondollar:
Need AAB for York, and I have no idea what I've got :cry:
I'm trying to cope by working on my art, as well as keeping my headphones in constantly and ignoring everything :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest