The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Pets in Walsall Accommodation

It's a long shot but is there any chance that you could have a pet such as a hamster which is in a cage in your room in halls ?
I'm sure I've read that there's no pets allowed, sorry!
What accommodation are you staying in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I wish I could bring my cat with me xD aha.

I am also staying in Walsall, Student Village if any of you are :wink:
Original post by NishaPanda
I wish I could bring my cat with me xD aha.

I am also staying in Walsall, Student Village if any of you are :wink:

Nope, I'm in Walsall but staying in Gorway... Are you on some of the Facebook groups? I think I've seen you post on there anyway :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ah, I still might see you around! :smile:

and probably yeah, I have posted so many times in there xD aha. Just so nervous & me wanting to talk to many peeps as possible haha

speaking of which, what are you studying? xx
Original post by NishaPanda
Ah, I still might see you around! :smile:

and probably yeah, I have posted so many times in there xD aha. Just so nervous & me wanting to talk to many peeps as possible haha

speaking of which, what are you studying? xx

Probably, Walsall isn't a massive campus :tongue: awh fair enough, it's good to speak to some people beforehand, you can add me if you like, but I only joined them like today and yesterday so haven't had much chance yet haha

I'm doing Events and Venue Management anyway, and you? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha it is! xD so we should see each around. I actually changed courses today, so now I'm doing psychology :biggrin: really excited.

And yeah, sure! :smile: I'll inbox you xx
unfortunately your not allowed to keep pets at all in both student village and in gorway. if your all staying on walsall campus then like this page on Facebook for some of the news and to find out who u may be living with >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/668868523193079/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending