The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton accommodation

I got an offer to study at Wolverhampton uni at the Walsall campus and I'm wanting to use accommodation but is there any parking available?
Original post by luke1004
I got an offer to study at Wolverhampton uni at the Walsall campus and I'm wanting to use accommodation but is there any parking available?

Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer!

I've reached out to the accommodation team to check what the parking situation is with Walsall campus, I'll let you know when they get back to me!

Clare
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by WolvesRep2
Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer!

I've reached out to the accommodation team to check what the parking situation is with Walsall campus, I'll let you know when they get back to me!

Clare

Hi,
do you have an update on the parking at walsall for students?
im starting in september and want to know if i have to pay for parking

thank you : )
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
do you have an update on the parking at walsall for students?
im starting in september and want to know if i have to pay for parking

thank you : )

Hi @Anonymous,

Great news that you're starting at the University of Wolverhampton! I have been in contact with our accommodation services and at present, parking is free across all campuses - Walsall has a few large car parks on campus so you can definitely park when attending university.

Let me know if there is anything else you need, thanks!

Helen - WolvesRep.
Reply 4
Original post by luke1004

Hi there,

Studying at Walsall in September. Went to one of the open days and asked the question about parking. And apparently although there’s limited behind the actual accommodation buildings, there’s a huge car park that you can park in too. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending