The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Taking a car

anyone else planning on taking a car? im a huge car nut and couldnt leave her behind so shes comming with me, how and where do i try and get a parking permit, my room is in telford court so it says there are limited spaces for students available, how do i get one?

anyone else doing the same? if so what do you drive? ive got a subaru impreza
Original post by farmerjacob
anyone else planning on taking a car? im a huge car nut and couldnt leave her behind so shes comming with me, how and where do i try and get a parking permit, my room is in telford court so it says there are limited spaces for students available, how do i get one?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:

will take a look :smile: i have found a facebook page for my halls just waiting on being accepted
Reply 3

If you google 'University of Hertfordshire parking permit' one of the top results should be a PDF with details about Student Parking. It says if you didn't apply for a permit through the accommodation system that you can apply for one at the Student Center (the big yellow building at the front of the College Lane Campus) on the first Monday of term.
I'm debating to take mine or not, think I may bring it up after Christmas once I know the area 👍

Mines an aired out polo 🙈
Reply 5
Original post by Ashchanning
I'm debating to take mine or not, think I may bring it up after Christmas once I know the area ������

Mines an aired out polo ������

please dont say its on rotaforms :tongue: there is a white polo on instagram i really like, po10_low
please dont say its on rotaforms :tongue: there is a white polo on instagram i really like, po10_low

Nah man defo not! It's on bullet steels 👌 check it out on insta ash_vw_channing

I'll check it out !
Reply 7
just followed you!

just to follow the original question up, permit can be bought after the induction has been completed, which ive done :smile:
taking a car, hope it wount be too packed and we will all find a parking space

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending