The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary business management?

I would like to ask if there is a lot of math required to study business and management.
I also have an unconditional place at the University of Edinburgh to study Philosophy. in Edinburgh, its a 4 year degree as I get a Masters in the end too.

please give me your advice and opinions and which decision will allow me to have a career path after.
Original post by jsccsx1
I would like to ask if there is a lot of math required to study business and management.
I also have an unconditional place at the University of Edinburgh to study Philosophy. in Edinburgh, its a 4 year degree as I get a Masters in the end too.

please give me your advice and opinions and which decision will allow me to have a career path after.

You should check out the new university connect to see if anyone has applied and then you can contact them :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/queen_mary_university_of_london

Will also move this to the Queen Mary forum!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Heads up: the BUSMAN school isn't so organised as you would expect. But to answer your question, normally there is some amount of maths involved, especially with Financial Accounting for instance. Why don't you look up a module list online for their degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending