The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London Clearing 2022

has anyone done clearing before, do they usually lower the grades or always keep them the same? i want to get into business management but they said they won’t lower the grades of AAA and i got ABB
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by syed12345678
has anyone done clearing before, do they usually lower the grades or always keep them the same? i want to get into business management but they said they won’t lower the grades of AAA and i got ABB

Hey!

Clearing is known for lowering entry requirements to fill up any extra spaces on courses, but this isn't always the case.

For more competitive courses (business management being one of them) that only have a few spaces left, entry requirements might be kept the same as it is so competitive and there are so few spaces. You can look into other similar courses on our website if you wanted to find out their entry requirements instead - https://www.qmul.ac.uk/clearing/find-your-course/

I hope this helps :smile:

- Liv, Student Ambassador and Official Rep
thank you !

Original post by LivQMUL
Hey!

Clearing is known for lowering entry requirements to fill up any extra spaces on courses, but this isn't always the case.

For more competitive courses (business management being one of them) that only have a few spaces left, entry requirements might be kept the same as it is so competitive and there are so few spaces. You can look into other similar courses on our website if you wanted to find out their entry requirements instead - https://www.qmul.ac.uk/clearing/find-your-course/

Reply 4
Original post by syed12345678

Im in the exact same position for the exact same course. Did you already try in clearing?
I know there are some law spaces but they are only available for overseas students, when will those spaces be available to local students ?
Reply 6
Anybody for international relations with business management?
Original post by Prettymum
I know there are some law spaces but they are only available for overseas students, when will those spaces be available to local students ?

Hi!

There could be a potential for more spaces to open up after A-Level results day but this is definitely not guaranteed. I would check back around then!

Good luck :smile:

Hi, I got an provisional acceptance from queen mary for material science and engineering. I added to my clearing choice but they rejected me on UCAS just now :frown: all the clearing hotline is closed, what should I do now?
Reply 9
Original post by Ashlynli
Hi, I got an provisional acceptance from queen mary for material science and engineering. I added to my clearing choice but they rejected me on UCAS just now :frown: all the clearing hotline is closed, what should I do now?

mail them and attach your provisional acceptance with it. There must be a mistake. Their admission team is quite active lately you should get a response within a day or two.
Original post by LivQMUL
Hey!

Hi Liv,

Wanted to know will there be any chance of LAW courses available in clearing this year (2023) and if so what will the requirements be?

Im currently taking my a level exams and I already have offers from a few universities but I believe ill achieve better than whats expected since my conditional offers are considerably easy and was wondering if there was any chance in being able to go to QMUL instead through clearing.

Please let me know,
Thanks
Original post by LivQMUL
Hi!

There could be a potential for more spaces to open up after A-Level results day but this is definitely not guaranteed. I would check back around then!

Good luck :smile:

Hello, i currently hold a law offer A*AA but I’m worried I won’t meet it, is it possible if I call on the day that they would still take me if I got a grade below
Hi, I am not an overseas student but i really want to go to Queen Mary to study law. If I call the clearing hotline and meet the entry requirements is there a chance I will be accepted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending