The Student Room Group

Do you tell your best friend everything?

So i have a friend I share a lot with, do you?
Reply 1
I don't have a best friend but I have lots of close friends :smile: I've had lots of best friends in the past but none have lasted too long and I've always been weirdly private towards them. I think that's why its never worked out well

Its nice to know that other people are so open towards their friends though! I'd like to be like that one day :smile:
Yes.
No :tongue: I prefer to keep a lot of things to myself.
Yes, as she does me too!
Reply 5
No but she tells me everything. I don't really have much to share to begin with.
Yeah. It's weird. I don't like opening up about my life to those who are close to me, but we've both experienced the same **** throughout our lives so it's just easier to talk to each other about it.
I tell them the good things mostly not the bad, I dont really like opening up and when I have done in the past I haven't liked how I feel afterwards - anyhoo I prefer to pretend everything is perfect :laugh:
Reply 8
Not anymore, better to keep to myself.
The good things yes, the bad I prefer not to talk or share it.

I however know everything about both of them.
My best friend is my partner so yeah, I tell him everything. We were best friends before going out so we were used to telling each other everything anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tell her most things, she knows pretty much everything but on the other hand there are things I haven't really told anyone :redface:
I have no friends. I share everything with myself and give myself expert advice all the time. I never follow any of it though.
He knows about half of everything. Just yesterday he found out about my phobia - I can't believe we've known each other for 3 years and he only knows that now...
I keep a lot to myself.

They say friends make the worst enemies. :ninja:
no.
Aye, most things.
Reply 17
Original post by Lil08
So i have a friend I share a lot with, do you?

Tell her most things :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest