The Student Room Group

First time nerves

Okay here is the situation ive been with my girlfriend for a few months and we both are at the point where we would like to well make love but here is the problem we have at times tried but whenever my penis tries going inside her it just slips out, no matter how hard it is it just slips out. im getting really worried about it and am at the point of despair, is it just first time nerves or is their something actually wrong?!

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does it go soft or is it completely hard?
How much of it do you put in?
Ummm... how long is it?
Reply 2
well it is quite hard its just at the opening it slips out a bit, i cant actually get any of it in, it could be the fact that my gf is opening up (if such things happen with the female anatomy!) or that im just a bit messed up... length well never really measured it but from what my gf has said its a big size (yet she could jsut be saying that to make me feel better)
Reply 3
Ahhh, OK, it's not that you're actually slipping out, you're just not getting it in!

This happened on my first time, she was a virgin too, and I must have put in about an inch.
We did it again about 15 minutes later and I managed to push it in, basically you just need to push!

It will probably hurt her a bit, but it's probably just that her hymen isn't fully broken and so is stopping you from entering.
It's not your fault, just hold your penis in your hand and push it in, use your hand to guide it.
I found when i first started having sex that getting it in wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, you get the hang of it.

Good luck!
Reply 4
..but thats the thing my gf has had sex before and im just the newbie virgin so either im guessing im a bit broken or im not turning her on enough for her to open up, aparantly when girls get horny they do like open up a bit more so im guessing the problem could be solved by a bit more foreplay to try and relax her..
Reply 5
The aroused Yahooey notes that the problem is that she's too tight. You need to relax her more. Spend more time with foreplay.

The aroused Yahooey has spoken.
Reply 6
OK.

Is she wet?

If she's not wet and not opened up, then she's not turned on enough.
If she's nervous, then she might be tightening up even if she's wet enough.

More foreplay can never hurt, then when you think she's ready, put in one finger, then two.

Use them for a while, then try to enter her. Lick your hand and put some on your willy to help it slide in...
Reply 7
even if shes had sex before already, because the logic im thinking is that she has had sex before so its not really her fault it must be mine.
Reply 8
God, and it's things like these that make me nervous about losing my virginity -__-
Reply 9
The reasonable Yahooey would like to point out that it takes two to tango, so it's as much her "fault" as it is yours. If you're not turning her on enough or not doing something she likes or whatever then she needs to pipe up. You're not psychic and you're inexperienced, she shouldn't leave you in control of the whole operation, it's both of you having sex after all.

The reasonable Yahooey has spoken.
Reply 10
nope shes not wet, so its just kinda like turn her on a bit more with tons more foreplay and then see what happens?!
Reply 11
ah wicked cheers for the advice everyone!
Reply 12
durex does some really good lubricants that do all kinds of stuff - heat up, taste nice etc. perhaps if you put some lube (NOT spit) on her and on you it might help to get it in if she isnt wet enough.
There's no rush take your time more.
Reply 14
but thinking about it now wont the lube and stuff just make it more slippery and slide out more ahh this is all so confusing!
Reply 15
Anonymous
but thinking about it now wont the lube and stuff just make it more slippery and slide out more ahh this is all so confusing!

The amused Yahooey is absolutely pissing himself!

No, the point of the lube is to allow you easier entry, the problem isn't that it keeps sliding out, the problem is that it's too tight for you to get in in the first place.

The amused Yahooey has spoken.
Reply 16
*hides*, as you can guess i dont actually know that much about all this stuff!
Reply 17
The sympathetic Yahooey says don't worry, we were all virgins at one point.

It's not rocket science anyway. You shouldn't feel any pressure, sex is supposed to be fun, so enjoy it. Don't worry so much about getting it right first time that you don't enjoy yourself. Both of you take your time and just enjoy being naked together. If you mess around for long enough then it will sort itself out.

The sympathetic Yahooey knows that sounds rather naive and simplistic, but if you're just enjoying yourselves, relaxing and having fun, sooner or later then it's going to happen.

The sympathetic Yahooey has spoken.
Reply 18
Yahooey, how old r u fella? U sound about 37 yrs old

The 'curious ThugLife' has spoken...
Reply 19
Can I just say, Yahooey, that I find your posts and posting style absolutely hilarious :biggrin: Keep it up, you're the most entertaining thing on these forums!

Latest

Trending

Trending