The Student Room Group

My uni changed my course even if I got the grades ?

They just changed my course.
They took 5 days before confirming my place because I was an EU students and they were processing A-levels and now they just changed my course from Physics to Physics with a useless , incredibly frustrating Foundation Year.
I have no clue what to think.
Phone them. Maybe an admin error

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Cameron.M
Phone them. Maybe an admin error

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope UCAS said : " Your offer has been confirmed with significant changes"
As far as i know if you met their entry requirements then you're in for the course you applied for.
You should try phoning them to see what's gone on, it could just be an admin error like the above user said, but if they wont let you in for physics then i think there's a way you can contact ucas and complain to them
Like above it was probably an admin error however a few uni's require some non-UK students to do a foundation year first and they may have forgotten to put this in your offer in the first place and are correcting that error
Reply 5
Original post by Helloworld_95
Like above it was probably an admin error however a few uni's require some non-UK students to do a foundation year first and they may have forgotten to put this in your offer in the first place and are correcting that error

not italian students tho :frown:
Call the university and say that this isn't what you agreed to when accepting the offer and ask to speak to the head of the Physics department to resolve this issue.

Failing that, ask to speak to someone senior at UCAS, or someone more senior at the university.

Which university?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending