The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Greenlaner
Or sensitivity to bright light.

Shut up. People wear shades indoors and at night :rolleyes:
I still question why are women allowed to wear a burqa in the street?Surely they should ban it
Im all for interracial marriage.

But one thing people need to understand, is that there is no God. Religion is a form of false hope, to motivate people. Me saying this wont stop anyone from worshiping their religions, and im all about freedom, if it makes them happy, it makes me happy, if everyone knew the truth the world will be in peace. But a few people converting wont make that happen.

As for your GF, if she is still following the rules of Islam, no way in a billion years would her family approve of you.
Ever heard of those stories of Islamic families killing their daughters, because they committed haram by having sex outside an arranged relationship.
Yup that happens in the UK.
Reply 43
Original post by ApeMob
:dry: How predictable. People wear unprescribed glasses though, and shades are worn when it's not even sunny. I've seen it. No one just wears a hijab or burka for no reason, it's always for religion. Nice try though.

Are you simple? Did you just try to prove my trolling wrong?
Reply 44
Original post by A5ko
Are you simple? Did you just try to prove my trolling wrong?

:talkhand: Do I know you? If someone posts, I respond, if you wanna troll, have fun but I'm not psychic to know what your intentions are. :rolleyes:
Reply 45
Original post by ApeMob
:talkhand: Do I know you? If someone posts, I respond, if you wanna troll, have fun but I'm not psychic to know what your intentions are. :rolleyes:

I hope you clicked your fingers from right to left when typing that sass.
Reply 46
Original post by A5ko
I hope you clicked your fingers from right to left when typing that sass.

Well that would be impossible considering I'm typing with both hands. Boy, you are dismissed. Time to block. :rolleyes:
Reply 47
Original post by ApeMob
Well that would be impossible considering I'm typing with both hands. Boy, you are dismissed. Time to block. :rolleyes:

/facepalm

I fear for the future generations.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2816835

You're not a very smart troll, are you? In the above linked post, you talk about "your boyfriend being too tall to have sex", and in that case you had a vagina so you were a girl, now you're a boy? You need to get off the internet and get a life, really.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blue_Mason
I still question why are women allowed to wear a burqa in the street?Surely they should ban it

such a disgusting mindset smh, 6 years later and a 17 year old is having to tell you this. I hope your judgement has changed on the burqa because there is literally NOTHING wrong with lmaoooo.
They should ban you for showing your face instead

Latest

Trending

Trending