The Student Room Group

Is it cheeky asking this would you say on a date?

Would say that after a first meet up/sort of date with a man (who doesnt drive), it would be cheeky of him to ask the woman for a lift home? She doesnt live/go back in his direction.
Reply 1
I s'pose it's only what guys do for girls, though I can't help but feel it's a bit odd.
Maybe he was hoping he could convince you to come in? :dontknow:
After a first meet up, I'd say it's a bit odd tbh. I wouldn't ask a guy to drive me home after the first date tbh, but that's me. Maybe after a few dates but it seems like a lot to ask especially if it's the first date and he lives nowhere near you :s-smilie:
Reply 3
he is 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear
Reply 4
My current girlfriend picked me up and dropped me off for our first date :lol:

I'd had an accident on my motorbike a few days earlier taking it off the road so I was going to cancel, but she told me to stop being silly and she'd get me. So I suppose it depends on the girl.
I would say that a guy could heavily stress how long the mission home would be if he took the bus/train etc and wait for her to hint - but no, I wouldn't want a guy to ask me that. Especially if the date is going to pot and I just want to leave anyway.
Reply 6
Sounds a bit socially inept TBH. Your call about what to do about it though.

iamu
x

This. OP, tell him to step up and show you if he got da balls, cheeky ****ing prick
Reply 7
Original post by Swirll
X

This OP. Gotta check if his balls hang low and do they swing to and fro
Reply 8
Original post by iamu
This OP. Gotta check if his balls hang low and do they swing to and fro

and if he has a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. and by bro, i mean never my bro
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Swirll
and if he has a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. and by bro, i mean never my bro

I am Indian and let me tell you

lol no thanks jeff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending