The Student Room Group

Muslim Grooming Gang Facts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
what are the figures - look them up. yes the punishment may be heavy- but wahts the point if its so difficult to presecute. the quran sates the requirement for 4 male witnesses, saudi or any islamic regeime cannot change it, that is the principle of islam, quran has ultimate authority over all muslims

see that were your wrong mate , the 4 male witness thing is in hadith not the quran and hadith can be interpreted mate
Original post by tania<3
Yeah I second that lol. It's unsettling! But I think it's just cultural etiquette differences

but its a big jump form cultures which stare at something different to muslim gangs grooming underage girls to satisfy repressed sexual urges
Original post by Architecture-er
Lol oh yeah, now you mention it I have noticed them doing that in the background :lol:

Is there a particular reason/logic behind it?

My view point is that fact they just want to appear on tv and well if you seen there photos, they are emotionless and tightlip, etc as they think thats the best way to take photos, so they do that on video I guess :s-smilie:
It's not a Muslim problem, it's a cultural problem brought about by the sexual repression created by their native societies/faiths.

You take any society, massively overdress the women so that the males can't see a thing, and then after 20-25 years of this you take those men and throw them into a new society where the women all walk around in a state of relative undress. This is where the problem is created, in Dubai I would be on the train and so many males of Pakistani/Bangladeshi and Indian origin would blatantly stare at any white women wearing shorts and tank top, they just don't have any control because their so unused to it, it'd be like a topless woman getting on the train in the UK

There's a slight contradiction in your post encase you haven't noticed. I will make bold the contradiction.

IT IS a Muslim issue. When will people like you stop beating around the bush?
Original post by le_darkhorse
There's a slight contradiction in your post encase you haven't noticed. I will make bold the contradiction.

IT IS a Muslim issue. When will people like you stop beating around the bush?

I noticed it, but I felt it wasn't a true contradiction. Essentially muslims aren't taught to go around raping people, so I don't really think it's the fault of the religion that it occurs, more the cultural repression of womenfolk.

India has an equally appalling record of women's rights, but they would identify the root cause as being their caste system, rather than islam/buddhism/hinduism

I agree that my reasoning is treading a very fine line though, you could easily argue that the religion is indirectly culpable (and probably should) - but I bet british-born muslims are far less sexually deviant than their expatriate middle-aged counterparts, because they have grown up in a different cultural environment
I noticed it, but I felt it wasn't a true contradiction. Essentially muslims aren't taught to go around raping people, so I don't really think it's the fault of the religion that it occurs, more the cultural repression of womenfolk.

India has an equally appalling record of women's rights, but they would identify the root cause as being their caste system, rather than islam/buddhism/hinduism

I agree that my reasoning is treading a very fine line though, you could easily argue that the religion is indirectly culpable (and probably should) - but I bet british-born muslims are far less sexually deviant than their expatriate middle-aged counterparts, because they have grown up in a different cultural environment

But it still goes back to fundamentalist islamic views and beliefs which are simply not acceptable.
Original post by the north
so because a bunch of Muslims are rapists means all Muslims are rapists and all Muslim should be blamed and shunned for being the same religion as these monster even though a crime has nothing to do with an individuals religion.
logic at its finest

blah blah blah

not every nazi was anti-semitic

pls stop blaming the nazis for the holocaust
i think the grooming sex gangs ( nationwide) demonstrates a symptom of islamic doctrine, ie for men to A treat women , particualrly non-muslim ones , as commodities, the idea of 'sex slaves' and drive the idea of sex underground to be undertaken almost as a criminal behaviour.

it has created a dangerous mentality in some muslim mens minds as shown by those known to be involved. who knows how many more that havent actually been caught/ identified. kind of proves the failure of islamic doctrine on men, women and their relationship

what you desribe above is the symptom of the problem, not the cause, in the example of indian the symptom is the same as in most islamic societies, ie that the view of women has become skewed in culture. But in india this is largley isolated to the lower 'classes' if you like - where the problem is massive - jsut one of many many major probelms associated with poverty - an issue india has not yet tackled . in higher society women in india have as much power influence and freedom as men.
in islamic society however, they do not - even in the richest arab countires, women do not hold any positions of authority, wives of arab sheikhs etc are kept locked up indoors away from poltiics big business etc. they are essentially used for sex and knock out hundreds of babies. that is a cultural symptom also - BUT the cause, is islamic doctrine.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 49

The reason I take exception to the India argument is because you don't tend to see this happening with Hindus/Buddhists outside of India in a similar proportion.
It's clearly an 'Indian' problem which affects all of society, with the higher classes being slightly less affected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ganhad
this has **** all to do with religion.

"It's all just a coincidence, all religions equally dominate crime statistics in this country"
Reply 51
Original post by Snagprophet
"It's all just a coincidence, all religions equally dominate crime statistics in this country"

so bengali women rape little girls aswell? er i dont think you want to go there. the difference is im speaking form personal experience they do this to all races women including their own the attitude asian women get is disgusting their parent even tell them not to go to police because they will be shamed in the community. also since when the muslim become a race and culture? do you actually know any bengalis turks or malays or indonesians or arabs? on another note i hope a similar sort of investigation comes to birmingham its 500* worse here its disgusting watching it happen here. the race riots are going to be fun =/.="
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
so bengali women rape little girls aswell? er i dont think you want to go there. the difference is im speaking form personal experience they do this to all races women including their own the attitude asian women get is disgusting their parent even tell them not to go to police because they will be shamed in the community. also since when the muslim become a race and culture? do you actually know any bengalis turks or malays or indonesians or arabs? on another note i hope a similar sort of investigation comes to birmingham its 500* worse here its disgusting watching it happen here. the race riots are going to be fun =/.="

islam influences culture to more of an extent than most things, diet, social order, finances, political beelifs etc. muslims are heavily affected by islamic ideology
Reply 53
Original post by Meenglishnogood
islam influences culture to more of an extent than most things, diet, social order, finances, political beelifs etc. muslims are heavily affected by islamic ideology

think you need to make muslim freinds caues you clearly have 0 . we are not all reform. i can testify to the last one being total crap.
There's an Islamic rape wave all over Europe.Hide your girls.. but only if they're white.
Hate to play the race card but I need to say the truth. One of the main reasons Rotherham is getting so much coverage is because it involves a gang of Muslim lads same with the halal meat scandal a few months back anything Muslim related will sell papers and take the attention away for other evil that persists in society. I once heard the statement: "if the killer is black he is a thug, if the killer is Muslim he is a terrorist and if the killer is white he is mentally instable." Such an accurate quote look at events like Ferguson in USA whether he was dangerous or not is debatable but its inexcusable to shoot someone more than 3 times knowing they would die without knowing if they were guilty or not. These things always goes on in USA the police are very retaliatory especially to immigrants they are dehumanised at times. I wonder how they would feel if that was their son or daughter they were hurting. Same thing in the UK remember the incident of the Brazillian guy shot outside Stockwell people were calling the officer who shot him a hero but it turns out he was innocent that officer was in reality a thug terrorist if you like but the media and govt still supported him. But when its a Muslim or immigrant killing someone they are labelled as terrorists or thugs. People supported Brevik saying he was "mentally unstable" and how he was a hero when he said he would love to kill Islam and Muslims. Finally for those who keep talking about Muslims raping women what about the women getting raped by white or black perpetrators rape happens every day in the UK by different races and colours people are failing to mention this yes the Rotherham council has failed these kills but what about the girls that are getting failed everyday by the police and govt
You never hear about all the whites that rape Pakistani girls.That's because they don't find them attractive.:smile:
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
"Muslim Grooming Gang" sounds like a lame 80's 5-member boy band.

I love MG2!
Reply 58
Original post by RFC1872
http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739

Some hard hitting facts that the TSR Muslim's and lefty's won't like:

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

So despite the fact that Muslim's are a minority that make up 7% of the overall population, they overwhelmingly dominate rape and child abuse statistics. When will Muslim's finally sit up and accept there are major issues within their religion, to the point that so many grown men feel they are entitled to groom and rape white non-Muslim child?

I await the usual Muslim and tree hugging lefty meltdown.

i thought muslims made up 4.41% of the population?

i don't understand why people won't just say its pakistani people. i mean your mentioning asians in the statistics and then go on to say muslims. the majority of muslims in the uk are pakistani and almost a 3rd of the entire asian(here i mean all of asia including china etc... community) and half of the south asian community. the other half of the south asian community is hindu/sikh/buddhist. so really when we talk about muslims or asians we really mean pakistanis.
Pakistani men do not have a good record at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending