The Student Room Group

Dundee Medical School Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by am1992
According to the stalking page it was the 13th and 14th for offers last year. However, interviews finished 2 weeks earlier last year so it suggests offers will be a bit later this time round.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2014_Entry#Dundee

I was just going by what date everyone in Northern Ireland got theirs' last year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still no news? 17th has come and gone!
Nope! What happened to the start of March...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
I can see it being next week. On one of my previous procrastination sessions on TSR I checked last years interviews. Took them 5.5 weeks to reply after the final interview. This year final interview was on Feb 13th I think so presumably will take a similar length of time to sift through them. Though what could possibly take this long on a points based system when points are allocated on the day I have no idea!
you are probably right. I just phoned them up and asked is there anywhere they could give out offers this week. She firmly said no.
Reply 385
Original post by anvar333
you are probably right. I just phoned them up and asked is there anywhere they could give out offers this week. She firmly said no.

did she actually say when or she just said not this week?
Original post by YvT1
did she actually say when or she just said not this week?

she just said not this week.
Reply 387
Original post by anvar333
she just said not this week.

had my interview in december.. they are taking so looong.. :/
Original post by YvT1
had my interview in december.. they are taking so looong.. :/

Tell me about it.
But I thought the word was that this week is the week :s-smilie:
Reply 390
they're really taking the piss. i'm presenting at a conference in Nice and I don't need the extra stress of waiting...
Reply 391
Hello guys ! - I just thought I'd pop by to wish you all luck with your waiting and give you a little bit of feedback from last year. I remember the wait and I really don't envy you, it is such an awful wait.
So last year, I distinctly remember people phoning up Dundee on the day offers were given out and people being told "It would not be this week." - So the truth of the matter is, I really don't think anyone knows when they come out. Dundee no doubt has made the offers and is waiting for the scottish funding body to get back to them or will be waiting for UCAS to do something.
Also! Offers could out last year at like 9:45 pm last year.

The only certain thing is, it'll be before the end of March.

I don't know if this news is comforting or not!!!!! - but thought i'd let you know anyway.
Good luck guys!
Original post by .S.K.T.
Hello guys ! - I just thought I'd pop by to wish you all luck with your waiting and give you a little bit of feedback from last year. I remember the wait and I really don't envy you, it is such an awful wait.
So last year, I distinctly remember people phoning up Dundee on the day offers were given out and people being told "It would not be this week." - So the truth of the matter is, I really don't think anyone knows when they come out. Dundee no doubt has made the offers and is waiting for the scottish funding body to get back to them or will be waiting for UCAS to do something.
Also! Offers could out last year at like 9:45 pm last year.

The only certain thing is, it'll be before the end of March.

I don't know if this news is comforting or not!!!!! - but thought i'd let you know anyway.
Good luck guys!

Do you know whether it comes through email or dundees evision?
How is it possible that earlier this week on Monday, I was told by their office that offers can be expected this week. And this morning when I called they categorically said that 'offers will not be out this week'!
Original post by nimsank
How is it possible that earlier this week on Monday, I was told by their office that offers can be expected this week. And this morning when I called they categorically said that 'offers will not be out this week'!

Calling them isn't going to make the offers come out any sooner, have some patience!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it'll be next week because I got sent a form to fill out about disability etc at the uni as I have dyslexia and it has to be in by Monday. The waits horrible but we've managed this long - only a little bit left! Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Any news from the university
Reply 397
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Do you know whether it comes through email or dundees evision?

Well - what happened last year was they just updated UCAS track. Then an email was sent to your dundee account or another email was send to your home email address (whatever ones you gave them)

If I was to place bets, I would absolutely say it'd be this week to come. Good luck everyone. I be floating about to see all the offers come in and you wish congratulations!
- if you need any help just ask me.
wish you are right! but sadly end march also includes 30/31 which is the following week :-(
Reply 399
No idea what's happening but just walked past the admissions office at 1.30am (Im a dundee student and uni deadline day for essays is tomorrow) and all the lights are on and there's windows open. Can't imagine they're pulling an all nighter and didn't see any people but it's a bit odd. It suggests something must be happening.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending