The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Not had any emails for a long time

Just wondering if anyone's had any emails from the university about stuff like accommodation, freshers and reading lists etc? I've had zero contact since firming my room contract and to be honest I'm a little concerned that I might be missing important things. Is this the same for everyone or is it just me?

Any help is appreciated. :s-smilie:
Hi Typhoon235,

Don't worry! I've just had a chat with some of my colleagues and you've not missed any emails. The Accommodation team should be intouch in the next week or so - if you don't hear anything let us know and I'll investigate further for you :smile:

Claire
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi Typhoon235,

Don't worry! I've just had a chat with some of my colleagues and you've not missed any emails. The Accommodation team should be intouch in the next week or so - if you don't hear anything let us know and I'll investigate further for you :smile:

Claire

Hi, thanks for your help! That's made me feel a lot better. :biggrin:
Original post by Typhoon235
Hi, thanks for your help! That's made me feel a lot better. :biggrin:

No problem at all! There's also loads of information for new students on our website which you can look at and the Student's Union website has more info about Freshers and getting invovled in extra curricular things when you get here. As i said before if you don't recieve anything soon let me know.

See you soon!

Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending