The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

RHUL Accomodation & student service phone lines

I have been trying for days to get through to RHUL accommodation on both accommodation and student services line. My son went through clearing (away hence me posting) , met the deadline and his status is still the same on accommodation.

Anyone know who else to contact, it seems a bit shambolic , lines open from 10 to 1pm (as per website but 10-4pm on phone line message) and then I Keep getting cut off after waiting 45 mins each time.

He hasn't had any communication or updates so nowhere to live yet!
(applied 19th Aug)
Any advice pls
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hiya,
Not sure if you've already tried this but perhaps you can send them an email, they usually respond pretty fast
[email protected] or [email protected]
If that doesn't work maybe contact student services 01784276641 / [email protected] (10am-4pm weekdays)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi
Thanks Chloe3511 for your reply. Yes sorry I forgot to say, I had emailed both those addresses and was also trying that phone number for a very long time.

I managed to speak to someone yesterday after calling the accommodation line, accumulating another 3 hour wait which was actually student services who said they can't access accom information! Our emails were not answered at all. (they also couldn't find my sons consent for me to deal with this, all they had to do was scroll down the email)

With all questions I asked I was told around 5 times to email accom for info/update/problems and complaints, all times I answered no one is answering emails.

I would like to rant more about what happened but it is too long.

He finally received an accom offer yesterday afternoon. A relief. I just hope their communication and availability to speak to someone improves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending