The Student Room Group

Gcse additional maths!!!

Ok, so, I am currently doing both Maths and Additional Maths at GCSE level. However, I cannot find any revision guides for Ad Maths anywhere!!! I'm not sure what exam board I am taking for Ad Maths but for Maths it's Edexel, will they be the same??? Does anyone have any good revision guides to recommend or any advise on how they revised/ are revising for it??!

THANK YOUU :smile::smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Sophie7699
Ok, so, I am currently doing both Maths and Additional Maths at GCSE level. However, I cannot find any revision guides for Ad Maths anywhere!!! I'm not sure what exam board I am taking for Ad Maths but for Maths it's Edexel, will they be the same??? Does anyone have any good revision guides to recommend or any advise on how they revised/ are revising for it??!

THANK YOUU :smile::smile:

if you have any problem,you may ask!
perhaps i can be of any help.
Reply 2
Thank you if I have anything I am stuck with I will ask, but I would really like a book to work from to look at the workings out and things :smile:
Ask your teacher which exam board you're doing :smile:
I did edexcel maths and OCR add maths, and found a really good revision guide by Michael Ling! :smile:
Reply 4
Don't forget to print out enough past paper because they really would help to boost your grades:smile: Gd luck
Reply 5
Thanks, I'm pretty sure that it is edexel but I will double check, I will definitely have a look at that revision guide though!!! :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending