The Student Room Group

Revisions

Hi everyone! I'm in year 9 and 10 (I'm in express stream) and I'm looking for good Youtube channels to revise. I take additional mathematics, physics, bio, chem, computer science and english
Original post by luvz4zy0
Hi everyone! I'm in year 9 and 10 (I'm in express stream) and I'm looking for good Youtube channels to revise. I take additional mathematics, physics, bio, chem, computer science and english

I found Cognito very helpful in understanding concepts for physics and BareauMaths for additional maths. Freesciencelessons is also very good for Biology and Chemistry.
Reply 2
Hi I recommend cognito, seneca, and freesciencelessons for science. For maths I recommend oak academy, maths genie, the organic chemistry teacher and corbettmaths. For english I recommend Mr bruff.
Reply 3
Original post by cherryblossom27
I found Cognito very helpful in understanding concepts for physics and BareauMaths for additional maths. Freesciencelessons is also very good for Biology and Chemistry.

Thank you! I just checked out Cognito and it's amazing
Reply 4
Original post by Khadi99
Hi I recommend cognito, seneca, and freesciencelessons for science. For maths I recommend oak academy, maths genie, the organic chemistry teacher and corbettmaths. For english I recommend Mr bruff.

Thank You! :3
Original post by luvz4zy0
Thank you! I just checked out Cognito and it's amazing

yes it really helps to break the points and understand really well. also GCSE maths tutor and math genie works a lot

Quick Reply

Latest