The Student Room Group

Ever been in that situation when you think he likes you but your not sure....

Ok, basically I don't wanna write too much and bore you guys but...

there's this guy that I'm not sure about
we've been in the same classes for about 2/3years and my gosh it's sooooo annoying how I don't know if he likes me or not
now we're not in the same classes but i see him everyday. It looks like he's looking at me by the corner of his eyes.
Before it looked like he would look at me and then look away and when I'm in the corridors I feel like he's looking at me and then I keep thinking he's looking at my friend though.
I try to stay away cos I feel like he likes my friend and I'm just getting confused and thinking that he's looking at me and cos we barely ever talk. Infact i probably said two sentences to him...

guys, you can ask more questions to help me solve this somehow cos I really haven't said A LOT...
Thanx!:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Why do you think he likes your friend?

Try and talk to him in class or before - ask if he's done the homework (or if there wasn't any: check there was no homework). Try and chat about more ordinary topics too.

If you really want to know if he's staring at you or your friend, jokingly comment about it (that way it won't be too awkward if he replies he wasn't looking at you).

But obviously the easiest way to find out is to ask. It doesn't matter unless you're interested in him. If you are, try and casually flirt a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thewishfulwriter
Why do you think he likes your friend?

Try and talk to him in class or before - ask if he's done the homework (or if there wasn't any: check there was no homework). Try and chat about more ordinary topics too.

If you really want to know if he's staring at you or your friend, jokingly comment about it (that way it won't be too awkward if he replies he wasn't looking at you).

But obviously the easiest way to find out is to ask. It doesn't matter unless you're interested in him. If you are, try and casually flirt a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanx but we're both quite shy
He doesn't talk to me...like we're more like aquaintances

My friends better than me in every way..i love her for it though lol:smile:
It would be sooo much easier if I just knew..hmmmmm...

I know that he wouldn't say anything if he did
When he looks like he's looking my way...recently it luks like he's looking at my friend...maybe cos she's always wid me but I feel like this is why he was MAYBE looking at me before......

Is there any other way? I think if I'm more sure I will feel more confident about talking to him and asking
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
thanx but we're both quite shy
He doesn't talk to me...like we're more like aquaintances

My friends better than me in every way..i love her for it though lol:smile:
It would be sooo much easier if I just knew..hmmmmm...

I know that he wouldn't say anything if he did
When he looks like he's looking my way...recently it luks like he's looking at my friend...maybe cos she's always wid me but I feel like this is why he was MAYBE looking at me before......

Is there any other way? I think if I'm more sure I will feel more confident about talking to him and asking

There's only really two ways of finding out who he likes:
A) ask him yourself
B) get someone else to find out for you

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thewishfulwriter
There's only really two ways of finding out who he likes:
A) ask him yourself
B) get someone else to find out for you

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

'sigh'