The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by KLove2091
They mentioned we most likely wouldn't hear back until March :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you :smile: getting really worried that they haven't got back to me lol:s-smilie:
Reply 581
Original post by janey101
Yeah you have to be there at the time stated and then everyone gets 20 mins!
If you live far away tho you'll get seen quicker, similarly if you arrive earlier. :smile: good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right I see, thank you for the information and best of luck to you too!
Hey, just sent my ucas application on the 6th jan for paramedic science at ljmu, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Teesside and st.George. Refreshing my emails every 5 minutes and all I've got is acknowledgements. How long did everyone wait before interviews came though? All this waiting is killing me 😂
Well I applied to St George's on 13th November along with my other choices, and haven't received an interview yet, just an acknowledgment. So have fun waiting :smile:
Reply 584
I applied for St George's sept/oct, heard back late dec, for interview in Feb. It is quite a wait with them I'm afraid. Portsmouth were the quickest to get back for me, within a couple of weeks for an interview in mid Feb! Hope that helps abit!
Original post by janey101
Next Wednesday. You travelling far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I've just been reading the thread, Im there next wednesday too! What time are you in? Im so nervous about the presentation! According to my tutors they time the presentation and it has to be the full five minutes, I know I sound daft for saying that but talking for five minutes seem such a long time!
Original post by Oonaghsmyth
Hey, just sent my ucas application on the 6th jan for paramedic science at ljmu, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Teesside and st.George. Refreshing my emails every 5 minutes and all I've got is acknowledgements. How long did everyone wait before interviews came though? All this waiting is killing me

I applied early nov, got an interview for JMU a 3 weeks later and one for Northampton today!
My friend got an interview for teeside after 10 days!
Original post by Oonaghsmyth
Hey, just sent my ucas application on the 6th jan for paramedic science at ljmu, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Teesside and st.George. Refreshing my emails every 5 minutes and all I've got is acknowledgements. How long did everyone wait before interviews came though? All this waiting is killing me 😂

I'd heard from all of mine within 2 weeks, 3 of those were interview invites and 2 were acknowledgements that they had received my application within a month Id been offered an interview at no 4. The only one I'm still waiting on is Northampton they say they sent me an email asking me to complete assessments back in Nov but I've still not received it despite several emails chasing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 588
Hi, does anyone know when the interview dates are for Surrey?:smile:
Reply 589
Original post by aspiringpara
Congratz xx

Thankyou :biggrin: really wasn't expecting it!
So who here is likely starting at Avery Hill in May? was thinking we should add one another on Facebook or something, get to know each other so first day isn't so scary :P
Original post by thorpey17
I applied early nov, got an interview for JMU a 3 weeks later and one for Northampton today!
My friend got an interview for teeside after 10 days!

Hi yeah really nervous about presentation but everyone has to do it so that makes me feel less alone!
I applied to LJMU got interview 2 days later. UCLAN got letter saying to expect interview late January early February.
And finally Edge hill and still waiting to hear from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
So who here is likely starting at Avery Hill in May? was thinking we should add one another on Facebook or something, get to know each other so first day isn't so scary :P

Yep that would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wonderwoman_477
Yep that would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, heres the link to mine - https://www.facebook.com/KatrinaLove91

:smile:
I have an interview this thursday. Good luck to everyone!

I am. I dont have facebook though. I can pm you my number.
Yo! Who's going to Canterbury Christ Church in Medway in April? Want to get to know a few people before I start.
Reply 597
Original post by nikkiekemp77
Hi yeah really nervous about presentation but everyone has to do it so that makes me feel less alone!
I applied to LJMU got interview 2 days later. UCLAN got letter saying to expect interview late January early February.
And finally Edge hill and still waiting to hear from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does anyone know if we're allowed either the full speech with us or a prompt card? The brief was really... Well, brief. Hah!

Also, my interview is on the 21st

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know what the interview process at Anglia Ruskin is like?
Original post by CNH1996
Does anyone know if we're allowed either the full speech with us or a prompt card? The brief was really... Well, brief. Hah!

Also, my interview is on the 21st

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I was going to take cue cards in with me to help me incase my mind goes blank.
Are you in the afternoon or morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest