The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenny17
On the Greenwich Uni website. One of the tabs is all about accommodation. Click where you want to look at, so student village for example and it brings up loads of info about that place.

At the bottom of that should be a separate tab that states costs. It's a PDF I think which them all broken down into section like if you want a en suit or not...

If you still can't find it let me know and I'll walk you through the steps when I get in.

Finally found it!! Thanks 😄
I just got an offer for Greenwich and they said don't need c1 until first year? Good luck though!
Original post by Kenny17
Just Medway. I've chosen Avery hill as my first but my back up is Medway so i need to do it just incase!!!!

Hi I've applied to both medway and Avery hill, been accepted for Avery hill but still not heard from medway. If you're doing the fitness test does that mean you have an offer? Thanks
Reply 783
Original post by Sarahkw1
I just got an offer for Greenwich and they said don't need c1 until first year? Good luck though!

Congrats!!! That's amazing :smile:
Are you applying for September 2015? medway or avery hill?
Original post by AJ-786
Congrats!!! That's amazing :smile:
Are you applying for September 2015? medway or avery hill?

Hey I've got a place for Avery Hill start September, they said they want c1 4 weeks before start date :smile:
Reply 785
Original post by amypara1992
Hey I've got a place for Avery Hill start September, they said they want c1 4 weeks before start date :smile:

well done! :smile:
im hoping to get an offer from there too!!
Have you got an interview? numeracy/literacy test coming up then?
So happy for you!!!
Original post by Sarahkw1
Hi I've applied to both medway and Avery hill, been accepted for Avery hill but still not heard from medway. If you're doing the fitness test does that mean you have an offer? Thanks

I assume so. I doubt they would be paying for students to have a fitness test if they were unlikely to be given an offer. X
I've already had them and have been offered a place lol :smile:
Hey!

Anyone else on here attend the Greenwich AH interview on Friday 30th Jan?
hii,

I was wondering if anyone had already had an interview at Brighton uni yet?

I've got mine this Friday and really freaking out!

tips on how to dress, what questions they ask, what scenarios there are, what tasks you had to complete?

any information from any interviews will really help me out a lot as I have Bristol next Wednesday, Anglia Ruskin the week after and then Hertfordshire in march!

Good luck everyone!
Reply 790
Original post by amypara1992
I've already had them and have been offered a place lol :smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::colondollar:
Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be over the moon!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::p:p

When did you sent your UCAS Application?
How was the interview? test?
Hi everyone,
I had an interview at Teesside university yesterday!

Still have yet to hear from Sheffield Hallam, edge hill, Liverpool at johns uni and UCLAN, has anyone heard back from any of these university's, or been offered interviews, would be grateful for your replies!😊
Hi everyone,
I had an interview at Teesside university yesterday, but have yet to hear from Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool at johns, edge hill or UCLAN has any one been offered an interview or heard back, replys would be appreciated!

Thankyou
Hey, I've just been offered a place at Greenwich, Medway Campus (Paramedic Science)! Anyone else heard back yet for Medway Campus (Sept 2015)?
Original post by DestnAlf
I have an interview on the 4th feb at Northampton absolutely petrified but just gonna give it all I've got 😁

Dont be petrified they are all lovely!! Is not even bad you have two very small interviews and two group exercises. One of which is more a Q&A with current students which was really nice. Good luck xx
Original post by StaceyLouise1
Dont be petrified they are all lovely!! Is not even bad you have two very small interviews and two group exercises. One of which is more a Q&A with current students which was really nice. Good luck xx

Thank you :smile: Have you had an interview for this year already ? I've tried to research as much as I can, I'm just hoping I dnt freeze now lol ... What are the group exercises like x
Original post by LittleMy911
Hey, I've just been offered a place at Greenwich, Medway Campus (Paramedic Science)! Anyone else heard back yet for Medway Campus (Sept 2015)?

Hiya, yep I have aswell but I think im going to go with Avery Hill x
Original post by StaceyLouise1

What questions do they ask in the interviews? Is it very intimidating? What would be the best thing to wear to this interview?
Original post by Icebox13
What questions do they ask in the interviews? Is it very intimidating? What would be the best thing to wear to this interview?

Definitely dress smart they want to see you look professional as it's a professional job! They will mix the questions up but know your strengths and weaknesses, how you'll deal with emotions and stress, and why you want to be paramedic. They aren't at all intimidating I was nervous for my first interview but once that was over it was fine as they were so nice. Good luck!
Original post by DestnAlf
Thank you :smile: Have you had an interview for this year already ? I've tried to research as much as I can, I'm just hoping I dnt freeze now lol ... What are the group exercises like x

Sorry I didn't see this! Yeah Northampton are interviewing this week is the only one I've heard back from yet though! Group exercise wad fun is cpr while completing a puzzle!

Posted p from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest