The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got an offer for Sheffield Hallam? :smile:
Original post by Icebox13
Me too 😄 is Northampton your first choice? Where is bcu?

Yeah I think so! I can only go there or Birmingham due to family commitments, and other people are being offered interviews now so not holding much hope for Birmingham lol
Original post by Alexmynameis
No, Plymouth is, but I'm happy to go anywhere else.

Plymouth is my first and only choice too! Have you heard anything from them yet ?😊
Reply 983
Original post by benjilevy95
I was on Tuesday 10th! I was Benji, the guy with the suitcase?

Original post by SamanthaButler
I was on the Tuesday the 10th interviews, what's your name?

Well done both of you! I was in your interview group Benji.

It's Matt, I was the guy in Grey trousers and shirt with black glasses.
Original post by stormjayne
Plymouth is my first and only choice too! Have you heard anything from them yet ?😊

They contacted me regarding sending them scanned copies of my access diploma. Other than that, nothing.
Oh hi Matt I remember you!

Well done to you too!
Does anyone know what the english test at staffordshire is like?
Hey :smile:

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Oxford Brookes or St George's?
Reply 988
Original post by dobedoodoo

Awaiting reply after interview for George's, heard back from Oxford Brooke's a week after interview back nov/dec time x

Waiting post interview for George's :smile: heard back from Brookes after interview about a week ago
Original post by bex23
Awaiting reply after interview for George's, heard back from Oxford Brooke's a week after interview back nov/dec time x

Original post by cityrebecca
Waiting post interview for George's :smile: heard back from Brookes after interview about a week ago

Thanks for your replies :smile:

I'm still waiting to hear back since submitting my application (early Jan). How long did they take to offer you interview dates? :smile:
Original post by Lauriebeau
Has anyone got an offer for Sheffield Hallam? :smile:

I still haven't heard anything yet :frown:
Had an interview yesterday at St George's, have to wait 3 weeks to find out! I have no idea how the interview went, they don't give anything away! Not getting my hopes up....

Anyone got an interview at Coventry?
Original post by Anders.lm
Had an interview yesterday at St George's, have to wait 3 weeks to find out! I have no idea how the interview went, they don't give anything away! Not getting my hopes up....

Anyone got an interview at Coventry?

I have an interview at coventry on the 25th March :smile:
Original post by lauraburbage
I have an interview at coventry on the 25th March :smile:

My interview is 27th Match! Good luck! :smile:.

Nervous for the maths and English tests!
My interview is 27th Match! Good luck! :smile:.

Nervous for the maths and English tests!

Good luck to you too! Hopefully they should be okay but you never know how hard they will be :s-smilie:
Thanks for your replies :smile:

I'm still waiting to hear back since submitting my application (early Jan). How long did they take to offer you interview dates? :smile:

I got given an interview date 6 days after sending my application on 13tth November, and had my interview on 3rd February. I had some problems in communication from George's, and had acknowledgement from them on 19th of November, but had my interview on 9th February :smile:
Original post by lauraburbage
Good luck to you too! Hopefully they should be okay but you never know how hard they will be :s-smilie:

There is a practice maths test on their website, but it doesn't register my answers so keeps saying I got 0 ::

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dsnjvsdn
Does anyone know what the english test at staffordshire is like?

A paramedic I know had an Interview at Stafford and they said the English test was a small essay about a chosen subject, baring in mind they can change it but should be something similar :smile:

When is your interview? Mine is on the 2nd Match.
There is a practice maths test on their website, but it doesn't register my answers so keeps saying I got 0 ::

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't register my answers either! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest