The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have my interview at Coventry on the 25th for Paramedic Science. I was wondering if anyone had already had an interview there and could give me an idea of what to expect?

Thanks
Original post by danielspencer96
I have my interview at Coventry on the 25th for Paramedic Science. I was wondering if anyone had already had an interview there and could give me an idea of what to expect?

Thanks

My interview at Cov is 23rd, from what I gather the interview is scenario based
Original post by danielspencer96

Thanks

I have mine on the 26th 😊 i spoke to someone who went last year and they said it was scenarios where you have to speak for 5 minutes at each…it may b different though 😊
Original post by Ladihypa
My interview at Cov is 23rd, from what I gather the interview is scenario based

My interview is on the 23rd too, have you got offers from anywhere else?
Original post by SamanthaButler

I've had an offer from Worcester and I'm still waiting to hear back from BCU after my interview. How about you?
Original post by Matt0605
I've just been given an unconditional offer at Sheffield Hallam on Paramedic Practice, who else is going this September?

Come share our great city

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else got an offer from anglia Ruskin?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matt0605
I've just been given an unconditional offer at Sheffield Hallam on Paramedic Practice, who else is going this September?

I am - there are two others further up this page too. There is a facebook page for sheff with more on too!!

Bec :smile:
hi there,
I h have a interview for swansea next week, and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on what to study and everything
many thanks
Original post by lottiex24
hi there,
I h have a interview for swansea next week, and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on what to study and everything
many thanks

haven't applied to swansea but what i can suggest is that you look up relevant news in the sector as well as health care in general, the hcpc, the college of paramedics, what your strengths and weaknesses are, the six c's, and most importantly WHY you want to be a paramedic.
Basically the general gist out of my four interviews that i've had, good luck :smile:
got an offer from UEA today, anyone else?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1191
Original post by LizzyD13
got an offer from UEA today, anyone else?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations to you and everyone else who has had an offer!

I must be the only person without one, still waiting to hear back from 3 universities post-interview!
Has anyone heard anything back from Teesside or UCLAN post interview I know teeside are handing offers out this week sometime?
Original post by lottiex24
hi there,
many thanks

I had an offer from Swansea today. My interview was really informal - no scenario discussion or maths tests, just a one to one interview. The two people who interviewed me were really nice and I really got the impression that the purpose was to find out about me as a person rather than specific paramedic type questions

My interview is then too! :smile:
Original post by Ladihypa
I've had an offer from Worcester and I'm still waiting to hear back from BCU after my interview. How about you?

Ive gotan offer from Worcester too its my first choice!! just waiting to hear from teeside and obviously coventry now.
:smile:
Ive gotan offer from Worcester too its my first choice!! just waiting to hear from teeside and obviously coventry now.
:smile:

Fantastic!! To be honest I haven't got a first choice I'm willing to accept any of the universities I have applied to, but as I have an offer already it has taken the pressure off a bit
Original post by codeco
Me too! I'm sure they did an interview the day after as well. Were you told when you'd hear back? I'm sure the man said Monday just gone.

I was there on the 2nd too! :smile: So stressed they haven't responded yet since they told us we'd know by last week :frown:
Reply 1198
Anybody heard back from Swansea or Oxford Brookes post interview yet?
Original post by emryjane
I was there on the 2nd too! :smile: So stressed they haven't responded yet since they told us we'd know by last week :frown:

It's a nightmare, can't be too much loner surely

Quick Reply

Latest